All Things CLAMP - Gathering 2014

Started by hellangel, June 17, 2007, 12:38:47 AM

ININ

1pm works for me because Bleach is on Sat  ;D

I'm on episode seven for Kobato.  So far, it's OK.

hellangel

Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

hellangel

List updated! So much Tsubasa @__@ lol
Upcoming events:

ININ

That's because Tsubasa is awesome!!

AngelWings

I was thinking of joining this gathering. I'm planning *working on* cosplaying Ora from Clover.

BSaphire

I just wanted to let you know that my group has put our AL cosplays on hold for right now due to working on our FF cosplays and with all the work we have to do besides costuming we are just not sure :( Still plan to take a few pictures of the gathering though :)
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

hellangel

Upcoming events:

miyakochiba

I'll be Tomoyo Daidouji from Card Captor Sakura :)
And I actually come with a group, and our group has Sakura, Tomoyo (me), Syaoran, Meilin, Yue and Ruby.

hellangel

Updated!

(Those of you who are on both Fanime Forums and Cosplay.Com, let people on Cosplay.Com know? I haven't been able to make any posts on Cosplay.Com recently :< )
Upcoming events:

xell

Quote from: miyakochiba on March 19, 2010, 07:43:55 PM
I'll be Tomoyo Daidouji from Card Captor Sakura :)
And I actually come with a group, and our group has Sakura, Tomoyo (me), Syaoran, Meilin, Yue and Ruby.
lol, this is R, right?

ININ

Quote from: hellangel on March 20, 2010, 07:46:37 PM
(Those of you who are on both Fanime Forums and Cosplay.Com, let people on Cosplay.Com know? I haven't been able to make any posts on Cosplay.Com recently :< )

It happened to me.  Fortunately, there is a temporary solution:  http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=205124 =)

hellangel

Quote from: ININ on April 04, 2010, 06:46:37 PM
Quote from: hellangel on March 20, 2010, 07:46:37 PM

It happened to me.  Fortunately, there is a temporary solution:  http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=205124 =)

Hm....well I can mod posts again, but I still can't post to some threads that I've been trying to O_o Wierd.

P.S. List updated. Finally some X/1999!!!
Upcoming events:

MidnightRosebud

I will try to make it to this gathering as the Mirror Card from CardCaptor Sakura
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

hellangel

list updated everywherrreee
Upcoming events:

ININ

I finished watching Kobato.  I cried on eps 23  :'(  I enjoyed the series.

Li_Syaoran

I wish I could attend but I live all the way in Washington State, I'm still in high school, and I can't afford a plane ticket.
T^T
But this Con is on my list when I get into college!

BTW. Syaoran is my Favorite Character(I cosplayed him alot)
I am currently making Clow Reed cosplay which is in progress as well as some other version of Syaoran.

Eeri-chan

Oh, I am so excited!!! I'll be cosplaying CCS!Sakura (finally!) this year. I've done TRC!Sakura every year up until now, so I'm so excited! I cannot wait. I'll be wearing the outfit Sakura wore when she caught the Watery Card and my good friend will be cosplaying the Watery Card! It's gonna be fun!

Hopefully the CCS stuff doesn't start early, since I'm going to be coming from the Naruto gathering where I'll be cosplaying Rock Lee.

Li_Syaoran

YES!
Finally I'm going to get Li Sharon School Uniform cosplay today!
ANDDD my Clow Reed Cosplay is close to being done nxt month!
XD

Eeri-chan

I was curious... On the Naruto group discussion, we were planning a dinner meet up pre-meet up for that Friday night so we can all meet each other beforehand (or at least those of us who can show up will meet each other). And it gives us more of a change to take pictures and make friends than just at the meet up which can get kind of hectic with everyone running around posing for pictures and all of that. (Also the Naruto cosplayers always have a picnic, which is even more of a chance for that.)

I was wondering, CLAMP seems like it has a big enough fanbase that after the gathering, we all split up and maybe it would be nice if we got the chance to actually hang out or something. Maybe there could be a pre-meet up on Saturday (in or out of costume) so we can all get to know one another or something over dinner/lunch. I don't know, but it seems like it could be fun. I know I'm always hoping to meet more CLAMP cosplayers, but it seems that I never get to during the meet ups except for a little while, and during the rest of the con, everyone is running around with their groups, going to the exhibit halls, and things. 

Just a thought, but if anyone's interested, let me know!

AngelWings

Quote from: Eeri-chan on May 01, 2010, 11:48:11 PM
I was curious... On the Naruto group discussion, we were planning a dinner meet up pre-meet up for that Friday night so we can all meet each other beforehand (or at least those of us who can show up will meet each other). And it gives us more of a change to take pictures and make friends than just at the meet up which can get kind of hectic with everyone running around posing for pictures and all of that. (Also the Naruto cosplayers always have a picnic, which is even more of a chance for that.)

I was wondering, CLAMP seems like it has a big enough fanbase that after the gathering, we all split up and maybe it would be nice if we got the chance to actually hang out or something. Maybe there could be a pre-meet up on Saturday (in or out of costume) so we can all get to know one another or something over dinner/lunch. I don't know, but it seems like it could be fun. I know I'm always hoping to meet more CLAMP cosplayers, but it seems that I never get to during the meet ups except for a little while, and during the rest of the con, everyone is running around with their groups, going to the exhibit halls, and things. 

Just a thought, but if anyone's interested, let me know!
Interested. It would be a little tricky finding a time on Saturday though. Maybe a breakfast?