All Things CLAMP - Gathering 2014

Started by hellangel, June 17, 2007, 12:38:47 AM

hellangel

Sorry about being missing, guys - HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY and list updated!

Are we still good for Sunday, or do we want to change to Saturday? BOTH Masq and Ball are scheduled for Sunday night; Musicfest is on Saturday (if that helps you plan out any)
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

ININ

Can we do Saturday ^__^  Sunday is the Bleach gathering.

Cosplay_Rose

I will try to return again this year as Chi (Chobits), however, I don't think I'll have my Hideki with me D= So you can put me on the list and I'll let you know if anything changes!

Armored-Heart

Turns out I can probably make it after all. c: I'll be there as Cardcaptor Sakura, pink outfit from the first opening.

EDIT: And just to put in my two cents on the time; I vote Sunday. ^^; I already have one definite and one possible gathering I'll be at on Saturday, so three would cause problems for me @_@;
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

LOVE.SAE

Quote from: hellangel on February 14, 2011, 04:44:58 PM
Sorry about being missing, guys - HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY and list updated!

Are we still good for Sunday, or do we want to change to Saturday? BOTH Masq and Ball are scheduled for Sunday night; Musicfest is on Saturday (if that helps you plan out any)

The masquerade is Sunday this year? I thought it has always been Saturday :O
But I would really love it if the gathering is on Sunday! Simply wonderful :3

I will be cosplaying as Chii from Chobits and I will definitely make it to the gathering depending on which day it is held = w=

leggomymeggo

I'll be there as Zashiki Warashi from xxxholic~

Eeri-chan

Every year that I've gone to Fanime (and I've gone for the past three years) this gather has always been on Sunday, which is the day I prefer, personally.

My own opinion on the matter is that a gathering can't be changed just 'cause it conflicts with other gatherings. Last year the Naruto gathering was right before and I had to dash back to my room to change and I nearly missed the CCS stuff, but even though it was inconvenient for me I'm only one person and as far as I can tell this gathering has always been around the same time on the same day every year. Really, it's just one of those things where you can't accommodate everyone.

Either way, I forget if I've even posted here for this coming Fanime, but I'll be coming as Cardcaptor Sakura in the Dash battle costume with my friend as the Dash card.

Armored-Heart

Sorry for the bump, just hoping to keep the thread updated/active. :3 What's the gathering status? It doesn't seem like things are being updated so I just sorta want to make sure that everything is still a go.

LOVE.SAE

Quote from: Armored-Heart on April 05, 2011, 11:38:33 AM
Sorry for the bump, just hoping to keep the thread updated/active. :3 What's the gathering status? It doesn't seem like things are being updated so I just sorta want to make sure that everything is still a go.

Well it does say hellangel was last active on March 1st ):

Armored-Heart

Quote from: LOVE.SAE on April 06, 2011, 01:03:04 AM

Yeah. D: That's kinda worrysome... Should we maybe wait another week or so to give her the benefit of the doubt before figuring out a new organizer and whatnot?

LOVE.SAE

Quote from: Armored-Heart on April 06, 2011, 09:50:13 AM

Yeah. D: That's kinda worrysome... Should we maybe wait another week or so to give her the benefit of the doubt before figuring out a new organizer and whatnot?

I have just sent her an email about this and I hope she responds back soon, I'll send a copy of the email to her on deviant art as well since it seems she has been active there. I told her we would still love for her to run the gathering, but if she is too busy to handle it, I would be overjoyed to help and assist running this gathering. So all we need to do is to wait for her reply :3

Armored-Heart

Quote from: LOVE.SAE on April 06, 2011, 10:07:49 PM

I have just sent her an email about this and I hope she responds back soon, I'll send a copy of the email to her on deviant art as well since it seems she has been active there. I told her we would still love for her to run the gathering, but if she is too busy to handle it, I would be overjoyed to help and assist running this gathering. So all we need to do is to wait for her reply :3

Sounds good. :3 Thanks for messaging her!

LOVE.SAE

Quote from: Armored-Heart on April 06, 2011, 10:12:55 PM
Quote from: LOVE.SAE on April 06, 2011, 10:07:49 PM

Sounds good. :3 Thanks for messaging her!

No problem! ^^
I just want to help if I can because I believe we all have a great passion for cosplay! :D

hellangel

Sorry for the lack of activity for a while; I just had a fashion collection debut last week, so I've been fully booked from that.

Takin' a breath and diving back in; here we go!
List updated!

In regards to the gathering traditionally being on Sunday - actually, the first run of the gathering was on Saturday, but it has been held on Sunday ever since, to avoid Masquerade day. This year, however, Masquerade has been moved back to Sunday, and I'm a little worried that this fact and the time might be too much of a crunch for CLAMP cosers who want to come to the gathering but AREN'T wearing their gathering cosplays for Masquerade (and therefore need to take a lot of time to change).

DISCUSS.
Upcoming events:

Armored-Heart

Noez! I haz been forgotten from zee list!

Good to have ya back! : D

This is biased because of other gatherings I wanted to attend, but I vote for Sunday. xD;

LOVE.SAE

Yay ~ ! you're back! :D

I vote for Sinday :3

hellangel

What times are you guys looking to avoid on Saturday? It's easier personally for me to do Saturday instead of Sunday, but I'll go with whichever the general public prefers (and it doesn't necessarily have to be 1 PM, but def nothing before Noon, going from previous experience LOL /CLAMP TAKES FOREVER PREP TIME OMGGG)~

I know a few of you want to avoid Kuro Gathering (4 PM Sun), and some of you want to avoid Bleach/Naruto (time/day?) - what times are you two's conflicts on Saturday?

More importantly, any of you wanting to come to the gathering part of MASQUERADE on the same day? (and therefore need to avoid certain times)
Upcoming events:

Armored-Heart

Personally I can't give an accurate "I MUST AVOID *insert times here*" because my panel will most likely be on Saturday. ^^; It should be in the late afternoon/evening, but I'm not exactly sure and won't be until the schedule is released. I also have the Shugo Chara! gathering at 10 am on Saturday, but if we're not doing anything before noon, I suppose that isn't an issue. xD I'm not in the Masquerade either so aside from the possibility of my panel causing a time conflict, I'm fairly flexible. I would prefer Sunday, but I don't want to be too picky. ^^;

LOVE.SAE

I would really prefer Sunday, but I guess if we must do it on Saturday, a time in the late afternoon or evening would be fine with me. I have some gatherings in the afternoon on Saturday which will roughly end around 4:30 ): so idk. But I would still try my best to go.

Armored-Heart

Just an update on my panel time, it's currently set for Saturday night but it conflicts with Whose Line is it Fanime so my friend is hell-bent on switching times. We had to give times when we can't make it, and since the Clamp gathering doesn't really have a set time yet, I said I can't do between noon and 3 pm on Sunday to be safe (and I already had said Saturday morning was out but I dunno what exactly my friend said in the email)... Until we get a new time though I can't really say what gathering time would be best. ;A; *flails* So stressful.

Okay, update: my panel's now Friday night, so any time on Sunday works fine. c: Saturday isn't too much of an issue either, but Sunday works better. xD;