All Things CLAMP - Gathering 2014

Started by hellangel, June 17, 2007, 12:38:47 AM

nicoleonlywalks

My personal vote is for sunday. :3 (Sunday is FF gathering)

*edit
I mean saturday is ff gathering! orz

LOVE.SAE

Oooh! So far it seems Sunday is popular <3

hellangel

My vote is for Saturday, since I know several people who also want to go to the Kuroshitsuji gathering, which is on Sunday and cannot be moved because it is always the night of Black & White Ball.
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Bekalou

If the day is switched to Saturday I might be able to make it. There are too many other things to do on Sunday.

Robin-Sena

I vote for Sunday too. I already have three gatherings I'm going to on Saturday. =/

singarequiem

My friend [username Conchita] and I cosplaying Black and White Mokonas, but our own special Kigurumi version~! Just so long as all goes as planned :3

Also I vote for Sunday. It fits with all the other costumes I'm doing.
Friday: Gumi - Happy Sythesizer - Vocaloid
Saturday: Gumi - Nakimushi Ensemble - Vocaloid
Sunday: White Mokona Kigurumi - Clamp
Monday: Mugi - No, Thank you - K-ON!!

hellangel

List updated.

Let me gather info from other people/forums and then I'll inform you guys of the votes for Saturday vs Sunday this week.
Upcoming events:

Armored-Heart

^ I think you might've accidentally forgotten me. x3; I'm going to be cosplaying Cardcaptor Sakura in the pink/Catch You Catch Me outfit. :3
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

Bekalou

Is it possible to hold it earlier in the day if it's held on Sunday? If it was scheduled for 11am or 12pm I'd be more able to make it, and it would be less out of the way for other gatherings.

Eeri-chan

Personally, I've always enjoyed it being on Sundays, and I know not everyone is going to be able to make it. If it's Saturday, I know I can't because I have prior Naruto engagements. Hopefully it an be early enough in the day Sunday and everyone who wants to can make it.

LOVE.SAE

I also wanted to let you know that since I am really hoping for the gathering to be on Sunday, I am fine with early afternoon times before your Kuroshitsuji plans as well.

keikishei

My vote is for Saturday, along with two of my friends (Athena, Blueskad00 ) saturday works much better for us since sunday is multiple other gatherings/groups.

totorolover

i will have my Chii dress done, its of the Clamp no Kiseki book cover, my daughter will likely be with me but not as a clamp character. but i will try to make it

hellangel

Update: list updated, also list from Cosplay.Com merged with Fanime Forum list.

It seems to be pretty divided, half of FF people want Saturday, half want Sun, and everyone on Cosplay.Com (as of last comments) want Saturday. This pushes majority to Saturday; HOWEVER, a third option would be for me to host gatherings on BOTH Saturday and Sunday, and you can come to one or the other or both (possibly in different outfits!).

An issue I have with this is that attendance is projected to be unusually low this year, so two gatherings isn't really warranted. Then again, it's CLAMP and it's beautiful, so who cares =P

Opinions and input, GO.
Upcoming events:

hellangel

So...since there weren't any subsequent responses...I tallied up the votes, and it actually came out exactly the same for both days (I didn't vote).

SO. Going to run this both days!

Time: 11:30 AM
Days: Saturday & Sunday

I had many requests to move it earlier; in the past, it's never really worked in the mornings, but we can try again this year since it's a smaller group.
Please comment if there are still any issues with this, thanks!
Upcoming events:

Armored-Heart

Due to the Shugo Chara! gathering being at 10 on Saturday, it seems like I'll only be able to make the Sunday gathering. ^^;

But thank you for compromising! I'm glad that I'll be able to at least go on Sunday. <3
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

nicoleonlywalks

I'll be there Sunday as CC (Mutuality artbook). 8)

LOVE.SAE

Wow I can't believe it tied xD lol
STILL SUPER AWESOME. Thank you so much hellangel :3
I'll definitely be there Sunday as Chii

kagome437

woot my vote is for saterday!!! =D, woot i shall still be freya and my friend is still chii.

UsakoMinako

We are going to try and bring Fai, Sakura & Syaoran- Possibly chi-maybe huge maybe Karaogane- Masq rehersal starts at 1pm- we will all be leaving to go there- so if its that time, we can't showww :( we'll see!