All Things CLAMP - Gathering 2014

Started by hellangel, June 17, 2007, 12:38:47 AM

Lisander

a Friend and I are doing Dita and Zima from chobits.  Looking forward to the gathering.

Rukazu3

i'll probably be there as Emperor Lelouch again, this time I'll have the artbook variation and crazy CLAMP kite hat

leggomymeggo

Saturday at 1 sounds like a good time to me. Unless there's some other gathering at that time.

hellangel

Gatherings set to 11:30 AM, in compliance with others' prior engagements and to avoid Masquerade.
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

hellangel

Upcoming events:

ININ

Quote from: hellangel on May 06, 2011, 11:27:07 AM
Update: list updated, also list from Cosplay.Com merged with Fanime Forum list.

It seems to be pretty divided, half of FF people want Saturday, half want Sun, and everyone on Cosplay.Com (as of last comments) want Saturday. This pushes majority to Saturday; HOWEVER, a third option would be for me to host gatherings on BOTH Saturday and Sunday, and you can come to one or the other or both (possibly in different outfits!).

An issue I have with this is that attendance is projected to be unusually low this year, so two gatherings isn't really warranted. Then again, it's CLAMP and it's beautiful, so who cares =P

SO. Going to run this both days!

Time: 11:30 AM
Days: Saturday & Sunday

I'm attending the Sat at 11:30 ^__^  hellangel has a point, and this is experience talking.  Two gatherings is an idea all gatherings should avoid and leads to low attendance. 

Keep the CLAMP faith and beauty going.  Attend the day you can come!!!  I'm taking pics as well.

hellangel

Haha, thanks for your continued attendance, ININ. If the attendance is low, I'll probably try to run it like a photoshoot.
Upcoming events:

singarequiem

Saturday and Sunday? I'll probably be there with my little group on Sunday :3
Friday: Gumi - Happy Sythesizer - Vocaloid
Saturday: Gumi - Nakimushi Ensemble - Vocaloid
Sunday: White Mokona Kigurumi - Clamp
Monday: Mugi - No, Thank you - K-ON!!

ININ

No problem hellangel ^__^  I'm photographing, too.  Sat gathering pics are taken and posted XD

hellangel

Thanks, Everyone, for another great year! The turnout for the two days was pretty even; together, it added up to about the size of a regular single CLAMP gathering. Sorry about switching sides of the fountain; some gatherings already in place were bigger than expected and got in the way of our SHINING BEAUTY.

Anyway, feel free to provide feedback and comments as we get the ball rolling for next year!

Prelim stats:
Time: 11:30 AM
Days: NOT Masquerade Day
Upcoming events:

yumicchi88

I am 90% sure I will be there next year, and I am thinking to do Tsubasa's sakura (her white dress that appears at very beginning and towards the end).
My friend is planning to be there,too, which she will be Fai.
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

DJSaito

I'll try to come in  Black Knight uniform with a Long Live Zero sign, but I might even go as Zero himself...

Tabbychan

You can count me in next year as Spinel Sun from Cardcaptor Sakura:]

hellangel

Upcoming events:

Armored-Heart

I'll definitely try to be there as Cardcaptor Sakura (Catch You Catch Me outfit) again next year! :3
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

hellangel

Already 4 series being represented!
Upcoming events:

Melly

does anyone have the pictures of this years gathering yet c:?

nicoleonlywalks

Yuuko for next year! (Butterfly artbook)

ININ

hellangel, thanks for organizing another good CLAMP gathering ^__^  I posted teaser pics of the Saturday gathering.  I post the rest after my class is over and after AX.  Thanks for waiting C:

http://www.innovateinfinitely.com/fanime2011/

Melly

Quote from: ININ on June 10, 2011, 05:26:43 PM
hellangel, thanks for organizing another good CLAMP gathering ^__^  I posted teaser pics of the Saturday gathering.  I post the rest after my class is over and after AX.  Thanks for waiting C:

http://www.innovateinfinitely.com/fanime2011/

do you mind if i/we use some of these :D~ i was the Euphemia there. xD

i'll credit you too C: just tell me how you would like to be credited c:

if ok that is XD