All Things CLAMP - Gathering 2014

Started by hellangel, June 17, 2007, 12:38:47 AM

yoshikochan

Thank you for running the gathering!! =^__^= I look forward to seeing the pictures :D

~ Nokoru

ININ

hellangel, thanks very much for organizing and running the gathering!  I'm glad you arrived  :D  I also want to thank the Chizuru cosplayer for taking pics with my camera when I went up with my group :]

Here are the pics:  http://innovateinfinitely.com/fanimegatherings/2012.html  Enjoy!

Xia

ININ, these photos are fantastic! Thanks so much. And wow, this was a pretty large gathering. I remember last year it was pretty small.

Punkbuster

I think 2013 is going to get a Clover represent-er! XD

hellangel

OH HEY YOU GUYS

This is still a thing! Sorry for no update in forever - Saturday or Sunday this year?

First post updating with new list!
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Xia

Awesome, excited for Clover cosplays!

Anyhow my group will be going as the crew from Tsubasa (specifically the bloodied Tokyo arc outfits). I'll be Kurogane, and the four others will be Fai, Sakura, clone!Syaoran, and original!Syaoran.

I think for now, either day works, but I'll double check with them.

gravity

First post on the fanimecon forums! Hello everyone~

I plan on cosplaying as Cardcaptor Sakura in her school girl uniform since I'm still a newbie at cosplaying and I can't handle the awesome pink dress. My friend, likewise, will be cosplaying as Tomoyo and we hope to see everyone at the gathering! ^^
FanimeCon 2013 Cosplays!

Cardcaptor Sakura (Schoolgirl) ~ 30%
TF2 RED Fem!Snipe (Or Engineer) ~ 0%
Trainer Joey (Pokemon) ~ 0%

hellangel

Upcoming events:

Kell-chan

We're planning on attending again! We'll be wearing kimono versions of xxxHolic characters:

Watanuki - myself
Yuuko - Eau de Decus
Himawari - Nai Pie

Can't wait!

hellangel

Updated!

Everyone, please let me know if you have a preference between Saturday or Sunday!
Upcoming events:

Xia

hellangel

Is that NON-Masq day? I think we traditionally do non-Masq day, but I'm not sure what that is this year =A=
Upcoming events:

gravity

I'm planning to go on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday! So whichever one fits you guys the best. :3
FanimeCon 2013 Cosplays!

Cardcaptor Sakura (Schoolgirl) ~ 30%
TF2 RED Fem!Snipe (Or Engineer) ~ 0%
Trainer Joey (Pokemon) ~ 0%

ININ

Quote from: hellangel on March 04, 2013, 01:13:44 PM
Is that NON-Masq day? I think we traditionally do non-Masq day, but I'm not sure what that is this year =A=

Yes, we traditionally gathering on non-Masq day ^^  Masq is on Sun for Fanime '13 because Musicfest announced their first band who plays on Sat.  My preference is Sat XD

I'm cosplaying Syaoran from Tsubasa :)

hellangel

Upcoming events:

hellangel

Announcing SATURDAY 1PM for FanimeCon's CLAMP Gathering! This year we will be in the FAIRMONT BALLROOM BUILDING to avoid construction.
Upcoming events:

hellangel

Is anyone tracking Cosplay.com? Should I make a thread there as well?
Upcoming events:

Kell-chan

Hey all, due to some scheduling issues, looks like my group won't be able to make a Saturday gathering. :(

hellangel

Upcoming events:

Squall-sama

I'm pretty sure I will be there as Sakura from the chapter 100 splash page. (the big cherry blossom outfit)