All Things CLAMP - Gathering 2014

Started by hellangel, June 17, 2007, 12:38:47 AM

kimu

Depending on some things we're waiting to find out for scheduling, if all goes well, I will be at the gathering in my Nihon kimono Fai, with Inoli in Nihon Kimono Kurorin--I mean Kurogane. And possibly a Yuuko (original kimono design) and a Souma with us.

hellangel

Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

inoli

I'll make sure We have Tenkage in Yuuko with that red butterfly furisode Kimu. We'll certainly try to be there, Masquerade staff pending -___-# Nihon might not be as flashy as other Tsubasa Cosplays we have, but for Inin, we'll try to be there.
I'm sure the blood and time put into that damned Furisode will be enough compensation for that wish =P

kimu

By the way, you can list our Souma with Shokora as the cosplayer. And Tenkage as our Yuuko.

Xia

@kimu and inoli: Can I just say I'm ecstatic at the high possibility of you two going as Nihon Fai and Kurogane to the gathering? I adore them in that arc!

inoli

Hurray! Yeah things Kinda get turned around quite a bit in that Arc =) We just needed easier cosplays to be in that day. It'll be great to see everyone. I'll continue the beatings till we learn more.
Kinda sad the gathering isnt on Sunday, we'll be in our full on battle attire XD Hopefully we will still run into people!

hellangel

Updated~

Yeah, it's a bummer when Masq cosers want to wear their Masq outfits to the gathering but don't want to preview them...but, as a participant of Masq often in the past, I've found that it's just best to avoid cramming things the day-of Masq ;;
Upcoming events:

hellangel

Everyone, please note that I've scheduled us to meet at the FAIRMONT 2ND BUILDING this year, instead of our usual spot!!
Upcoming events:

ININ

Let's hope there's shade *wipes sweat* XD

kimu

If it's hot, maybe I can wave those crazy long furisode sleeves around and create enough wind to keep us all icy cool!!!
Or something like that..... ;p

udonoodle

I'll be chii!
..i guess there always has to be a token chii XD

Maybe I'll bring a hideki too!

holyrath

i'l be doing card captor sakura (Catch You Catch Me)

ININ

The second building is the ballroom building or tower building from the first post?  Just want to make sure because the Fairmont has a main building and a tower building =3

inoli

awww but really Hellangel it's the "token" outfit and nothing too special about it, that's why we were wanting to wear something a little more unusual to this con ;)
rather excited now to see everyone that things are settling into place!

Xia

It was a fun gathering this year! I'm grateful for Inoli, Shokora, and Tenkage who waited in the Fairmont lobby to guide my group to the other building...otherwise we would have been lost and miss out. The location was nice - good lighting, cooler room, and the stairs was good for ending group photo.

inoli

Most welcome Xia! I had a great time and though it was a little mystery at first as to where to go, well run and it was great to meet everyone! I grabbed only a few pics which I'll try to get posted here sometime relatively soon!

inoli

http://www.flickr.com/photos/psstudios/sets/72157633812788042/
about midway I have a few, and I do mean few shots from the gathering. too much talking not enough pictures. sad day! I hope you all post your photos too! I'm excited to see what people got this year!

ININ

hellangel

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAN YOU GUYS

Suspi just found a picture from the 1st ALL THINGS CLAMP gathering, back when it was like MAYBE 10 people.

Which reminds me, this is a thing.

2014, LET'S GO!
Upcoming events:

lyrota

Hey guys! Not sure if the 2014 sign up is open yet, but just wanted to say that i'll be going at tomoyo (ccs), my friend as sakura, her boyfriend as syaoran, and our other friend as kero. can't wait!