Ranma 1/2 Cosplay Gathering 08?

Started by ~~Loktera~~, June 21, 2007, 12:35:56 PM

zoupzuop2

Unless anyone objects...

RANMA ½ GATHERING/PHOTOSHOOT, 4:30 PM, SUNDAY.

Just to get us on the board.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

~~Loktera~~

It all really depends how well the lies are told...

zoupzuop2

Y'know what? Two years ago, that was ALL THERE WAS to the Ranma gathering. If we make par on that, I'll be satisfied. Who knows? Maybe there'll be more cosplayers than the ones on the boards alone.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: zoupzuop2 on April 21, 2008, 09:43:04 PM
Y'know what? Two years ago, that was ALL THERE WAS to the Ranma gathering. If we make par on that, I'll be satisfied. Who knows? Maybe there'll be more cosplayers than the ones on the boards alone.

I hope so. :3

spency_g

There are a few more...

i am going as Ranma male version
Fox is going as Ranma female version
Pat is going as Mosse

i think that doubles your estimate
<(\"<) <(\" )> (>\")> <(\"<) <(\" )> (>\")> <(\"<) <(\" )> (>\")> <(\"<) <(\" )> (>\")> <(\"<) <(\" )> (>\")> <(\"<)

zoupzuop2

It does! Finally... a Ranma gathering of notable size! *sigh*

ranma12

I'm gona be Ranma!
(a short hair girl ranma)

BrightHeart76

I think I should have my Ukyou cosplay done in time...count me as a maybe.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

~~Loktera~~

Cool. A Maybe is fine too.

So, does anyone have any ideas for a potential gathering weirdness?

zoupzuop2

Anything with Squirt guns counts for irony.  ;)

Otherwise I dunno. To be honest, it looks like there isn't much representation for Ranma at Fanime this year in terms of showings and/or sold stuff, so we really gott'a represent "'da big R".

I could think of some during work. Oth'wise we'll see.

dj seifer

One Ryoga, reporting for duty.  If I can get the other stuff done on time, it'll be the first anime appearance version.

Edit:  Figures the meeting spot would be by the fountain.

zoupzuop2