DJMAX Portable 2

Started by Raydere, June 24, 2007, 01:38:50 PM

Raydere

So who picked this game up at Fanime, or anywhere else for that matter?

I've been playing the hell out of this game lately (just unlocked 8B last night) and neglecting my poor DS.
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

Makou

Quote from: "G.S. LXVIII"So who picked this game up at Fanime, or anywhere else for that matter?

I've been playing the hell out of this game lately (just unlocked 8B last night) and neglecting my poor DS.

From what I heard, the game was already sold out BEFORE they go to Fanime. That really ticked me off since I specifically asked the NYImports to hold one for me. Eh... it's all about the money, so excluding me has no consequences is probably what they were thinking.

I did pick up the game online, however. Fun stuff, though it takes awhile to unlock new songs (from my experience). It's pretty advanced if you're absolutely new to music games, but if not, I think you'll be fine. Great game with great music = a fun time.

Btw, how do you unlock 8 buttons?

Raydere

Play lots of songs, I think.  There's no particular level at which you unlock it; some have reported getting it as low as level 31 and others didn't get it until level 90.
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2