star wars gathering 08

Started by lalalandla, June 27, 2007, 10:41:27 PM

lalalandla

so who wants to start one up? ill probably be going as  darth maul but most likely  will be creating my own  sith lord

Errowyn

I can't guarantee I'll be able to make a Star Wars costume ((right now I'm putting all my ideas down on paper.))  I'd love to be able to see you all and maybe I'll be able to join up.
A truly wise man does not play leap frog with a unicorn...

lalalandla

im trying to get my friend (he's shorter then an average person) to dress up as an jawa lol

Errowyn

Heh.

I don't know who I could go as though.  I about five feet, nine inches tall.  If I can I'll find someone or another.
A truly wise man does not play leap frog with a unicorn...

lalalandla

Quote from: "Errowyn"Heh.

I don't know who I could go as though.  I about five feet, nine inches tall.  If I can I'll find someone or another.

princess leia  :shock:  with her trusty blaster

Shinsengumi

I'm thinking of cosplaying as a random Jedi, but I'm not 100% sure yet.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

kimu

I might have a random Jedi character done by then....but if this was on the same days as other gatherings or I had more costumes, I wouldn't do it.

Shinsengumi

I'm going to try to order my Jedi outfit hopefully before fanime.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Kouri Neko

I'll go as random deleted character from episode III that only appears in the deleted scenes on the dvd.
I'm not a Mecha Anime fan..