Any changes or idea's do U Fans have of E-gaming 2008!

Started by asuka245, July 01, 2007, 10:32:45 PM

asuka245

well i was wondering was there any idea's what u liked about the room or like to be changed or added back to the room we had in the past E-gaming fanime years!

Did u liked the idea of hand held gameing or did u not like it in the room?

well give me your opion's and see what we can do to make fanime 08 alot of fun!
Been attending fanime since 99!
Been a fanime Staff since 2000-2007
Video programming--2000-2005
E-gaming--2006-2007
Fanime Con E-Gaming Head for 08,09

magz

The computer setup looked good this year.

My recommendation would be to have a schedule for console tournaments. (I missed the ggxx slash tournament =\)

Also, I don't know if you're the one to go to about this, but we need stools/tall chairs for the arcade machines (especially fighting games). We had to steal chairs from the tabletop gaming section and even then you had to stack the chairs because they were so short (or rather they were table height).

asuka245

Quote from: "magz"The computer setup looked good this year.

My recommendation would be to have a schedule for console tournaments. (I missed the ggxx slash tournament =\)

Also, I don't know if you're the one to go to about this, but we need stools/tall chairs for the arcade machines (especially fighting games). We had to steal chairs from the tabletop gaming section and even then you had to stack the chairs because they were so short (or rather they were table height).

well i will look into getting a few chairs for the arcades to make life abit easier for the people that play the fighting games.

I am fixing that issue so that does not happen again for the tornament issue's we had last year with the times they where held at. so no problems happen again!

I am also making a Game list of the console games that will be there for u fans to play.

I will have a game list in the next few months!
E-gaming--2006-2007

darkknightcecil

!. MoreConsoles for those extra tvs around

Yeah... That all i can think of for now

asuka245

Quote from: "darkknightcecil"!. MoreConsoles for those extra tvs around

Yeah... That all i can think of for now

Yeah i know and  I am looking into that to make the room better then last year and not soo empty like last year and have soo many spare tv's to spare with no console. :(
E-gaming--2006-2007

HentaiTentacleDemon

why is the caffeteria opened in the dealer's room, but not the gaming room? we gamers need to eat too!

clawmaster

yea i agree with the others with the food. Although I wouldnt be able to eat XD anyways I liked the set up it was in 06 at my first fanime i went there. yea more conoles and tvs plz and more chairs. Also a few games hope to be there like Unreal torument 3, Halo 3, and super smash Brawl.

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

deonchan

Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

Chloe

More party games, or more like those you can play with a multiple amount of people.  I'm talking console, not PC.

'Cause this year I didn't see as many of those sort of games... The other year I did though. It was a fun passing-by-hey-let's-play-a-quick-round game. D:
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!