ranmasan Production Skit recruitment

Started by ranma12, July 11, 2007, 03:52:54 PM

What skit do you like the best so far (only answer none If u really hate them all)

Skit 1- Major battle!
0 (0%)
Skit 2- Boy band/ THe fight
2 (50%)
Skit 3- Searching for the bleach
2 (50%)
None i want to hear more
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: July 20, 2007, 12:47:47 AM

ranma12

hey hey i have another idea (haha im going toi reread it it was oln my ipod i forgot i had it haha) but here is another weird idea! posted!

Uzu

SKIT 2 COTTON-EYED JOE LOOOOOVE. <3

I like skit 1 as well. Twincest everywhere! (If it's up for grabs, I'd like to be Kaoru!)

SKIT 6, tiny toons in Deidara cosplay YAAAAAY. :D (When the song goes, 'A cartoon work of art', how about I take out a bunch of clay birds? 'Art is a bang'.)

Skit 7 is also cool. Mulan is awesome. If we would do that, can I still be Deidara? Mulan x ninjas, ownz. (I vote Itachi be the mean guy!)
A Girl Worth Fighting For would also be interesting.

It'd be all:

(Akatsuki and others march onto stage.)

For a long time we've been marching off to battle
In our thund'ring herd we feel a lot like cattle
Like the pounding beat our aching feet
aren't easy to ignore

A random character would then stop, and say:
Hey, think of instead
A girl worth fighting for

Someone else:
Huh?

Random character:
That's what I said:
A girl worth fighting for

Then, BAM! Deidara would appear. That'd be great. XD
Cosplay and conventions not only go hand-in-hand, they skip and frolic in flowers, too.

ranma12

haha yeah if i get my cosplay togethet i have been planning on doing hikaru XD i love tat twin the best =D.
yay mulan does sound fun. like i said i had plans for that  skit already made and dang it had to have been 2...3... like 5 months ago XD

Lavabluefish

... I think.

ranma12

yay sounds like its a hit so far =D i love that one idk i got that weird feeling it would be a hit i want to do that one really bad but we need to get enough ouran high cosplays... i gona try to make/get one. and your guys did say you wanted to do one from 1 anime =D

Uzu

So...Akatsuki cloak and Ouran uniform...wow. (and a wig.)

If you'd be Hikaru, then I must get tall shoes! (I call Kaoru, if we're doing that.) And, the one saying 'twincest ugh ew thats so wrong', who is it? How about Haruhi?

I'm gonna support the Mulan ideas, though.
Cosplay and conventions not only go hand-in-hand, they skip and frolic in flowers, too.

AnnCafeire

Okay, so well, that was really cool. I have no idea what the last one is saying, so Ranma-kun, could you maybe edit that a little to make it less confusabibling, pweese?

I love Battery Operated Twins! It's hilarious! I also like the first skit, 'cuz it's really funny.(or is that batt op twins? oops) Anyway, so that's really fun! Sounds awesome, and count me in!

My Cosplays:
Train Heartnet(again)(black cat)
Takuto(FullMoon)
Prince Virid(beyond the beyond)*note, this is probably unfamiliar to those who haven't read the manga, because there is no anime yet.
Some one from Ouran Highschool Host Club(either Honey or the girl whose name i keep forgetting but everyone knows)

Hopefully I'll get to do some others, so if you see me next year with a different cosplay on that i didn't list, it's still me, i just didn't think i'd get to make it, but did.

~Black Cat~(Chibi, for those who know me from school)
~Black Cat~

ranma12

oh haha i know what your talking about you have to imagin the song form mulan IF your not listening to it it willl make NO sence. Like the climbing it when they are all climing the pole to get the arrow you just have to follow the video/ song XD

Lavabluefish

Well, I've got my Akatsuki cloak, so I can probably afford to get/make an Ouran Highschool Uniform. : D

I wanted one anyways, so hopefully you can count me in as one of the people not claimed yet? : O

OMG. Virid! Which of his outfits? :D I love the one that the lady gives him!
... I think.

Uzu

agdfhfghjygjuykj.
I still have the cloak and uniform to make, too. DX
If it's official whether we'll do the OSCHC one, then I need a wig, as well.

ranma12

yeah well were in the same boat then, i wont think ill need a wig i am getting my hair cut this weekend t the style ill just dye my hair =D but no matter what i want to be a twin hikaru and having a twin thats 5'10 and a twins that 5'2 might look really wierd hummmmmmmm......

Ps. CHibi dont offer the box XD

Uzu

I have boots that make me three inches taller, and if worst comes to worst I can just buy new shoes.
My parents don't approve of me cutting and dyeing my hair for the sake of cosplay, so a wig is my only option.

I wanna be Kaoru...! >_<

So, is it official? Are we doing the Battery-Operated Twins skit?

Lavabluefish

I could be Haruhi or Kyoya. Someone with darker hair. > >

Though how either of them fits in, IDK.

I seriously doubt Haruhi would be all against that twincest thing, because she doesn't even consider gender important. o. o

If you can't get a Temaki, make it Kyoya instead, and I'd be more than willing to do it. x D
... I think.

ranma12

So far it seems that way. Here i shoudl prob start to collect voices by oct just to be on the save side it was REALLY hard to get it from people last time >.< so we have time but lets plan on doing it =D, and one other tho with cosplays's we have ^_- so lets take another vote on a skti we KNOW we could pull off k?

@uzu: yeah we r =D, and my parents wont either haha i woulod sneek the hair color (red might not be as bad as black to them haha. 3in?hum yeah but getting to high would you trip over your own feet? (i would have to buy new shoes my shoes have at least a 1inch taller XD) could you find shoes 7 inches tall XD im mean ur 5'3 right? and we would need still quite a few more people. oh back to hair i have been begging my dad to letme cut my hair, i just havn't tld him the reaal reason =D

we need
kaoru (covered)
hikaru (comvered)
2 random girls
1 random guy
hunny
mori
tamaki/kyoya (covered)

@Lavabluefish

Yeah a switch might happen although i hope we can get a tamaki(could we maybe get you a wig? I mean if you dont have one i have a friend with a million wigs she might let you borrow for the skit =D

Lavabluefish

I'd totally be Temaki if you could get a blonde wig for me to wear. : D
... I think.

ranma12

Ok i have sent out a search page (help me make sure this page doesn't die so people see it ^_-) If any one has a friend willing to bi in this tell me and ill add their name

http://forums.fanime.com/viewtopic.php?t=8017

Oh and the skit i did some minnor changes (mainly spelling haha) but check out the Very end i added the tamaki scene =D

Uzu

Hey, shouldn't there be a list of who's who? Example, like:
Sasucakes = Tamaki
Naruto = Honey
Ranma = Hikaru
ect...?

Idea!!

How about, when Everybody comes on,and  the twins sing;

Everybody
Rock your body
Everybody
Rock your body right,
Backstreet's back alright!

Instead of all the hosts just walking on at once, how about with each lyric, a different host will walk on and start dancing.

Twins:
Oh my god we're back again
Brothers sisters everybody sing
Gonna bring the flavor
Show you how
Gotta a question for you
Better answer now

Am I original (Tamaki appears)
Yeah

Am I the only one (Mori appears)
Yeah

Am I sexual (Honey appears)
Yeah

Then, everyone dancing together:
Am I everything you need
You better rock your body now

And, should we wear something along with the ouran unifrom? like, vampire capes or something to make it go along with the creepiness?

ranma12

yeah when i copyed from reediting i guess i forgot to bring the list back oopies! XD

ranma12

Bring back the party you guy time to chit chat!!

A new skit idea!

Skit 8!
~pokemon~

We should dance to the main theme (this one not on stage just a dumb fun theme video =D)

Lavabluefish

We should do pokemon and cotton eye joe in the hall or outside or something : O

(Just for attention?)
... I think.