Girls T-shirts PLEASE

Started by Kyokun, July 25, 2007, 10:18:03 AM

M

Quote from: "otakuapprentice"LOL. nevertheless, I'd try to get those shirts.

When I first read your post, I went "Do I want to know why you'd get girl shirts?" Then I realized what you are saying. YAY SLEEP!
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

MonkeyRikku

As long as they aren't in only pink...god I hate pink. teal, baby blue, preferably white or black. Shirts can be a very nice thing to have.
Cuz thats how I roll, duh.

phoenixphire24

Quote from: MonkeyRikku on October 30, 2007, 10:21:31 AM
As long as they aren't in only pink...god I hate pink. teal, baby blue, preferably white or black. Shirts can be a very nice thing to have.

Yes, black please. NO PINK.

Krnchichiri

Quote from: phoenixphire24 on October 31, 2007, 08:41:23 AM
Quote from: MonkeyRikku on October 30, 2007, 10:21:31 AM

Yes, black please. NO PINK.

Thirded. ^^;;
Elizabeth [Chiri]
Registration Staff, 2007
Registration Staff, 2008

I AM AWESOME! :D

M

Update on this.

I've told the powers that be that you all demanded 'girl-fitted' shirts among other apparel (not related to this). I'm going to assume that they're going to be in various colors (probably the same colors as our regular shirts), but I'll give an update when I can.

I'm just the messenger and can only do so much though. :)

Krnchichiri

Quote from: MPLe on October 31, 2007, 05:37:02 PM

I've told the powers that be that you all demanded 'girl-fitted' shirts among other apparel (not related to this).
;)
Thanks a lot. ^^

Haha, the powers. Makes it sound so... superior.
Elizabeth [Chiri]
Registration Staff, 2007
Registration Staff, 2008

I AM AWESOME! :D

phoenixphire24

Update on this.

I've told the powers that be that you all demanded 'girl-fitted' shirts among other apparel (not related to this). I'm going to assume that they're going to be in various colors (probably the same colors as our regular shirts), but I'll give an update when I can.

Anything you do is greatly appreciated!  :D

Kyokun

Update on this.

Wooo!  Thanks for at least trying, and responding to our pleas!  Let's hope they listen.

M

Quote from: Krnchichiri on October 31, 2007, 11:06:28 PM;)
Thanks a lot. ^^

Haha, the powers. Makes it sound so... superior.
Well they're superior to me! :P

Quote from: phoenixphire24 on November 01, 2007, 11:53:02 AMAnything you do is greatly appreciated!  :D
Thank you! It's something that I wasn't sure if you all wanted, but once I read this post and talked to people, it was verified!

Quote from: Kyokun on November 01, 2007, 12:01:09 PMWooo!  Thanks for at least trying, and responding to our pleas!  Let's hope they listen.
I'm sure they will.

phoenixphire24

Now that it's Feb and getting closer to con, I was just wondering if there were any updates on getting the girl-fitted shirts? I REALLY want a shirt this year.

kuroi

Girl's shirts for Fanime would be amazing. I've gotten the regular shirts for Fanime the past few years, and I don't wear them nearly as much as I do the girl's shirts from AX, which makes me sad, because I'd much rather promote Fanime than AX, since Fanime is my home con, after all!

Even if they're exactly the same in terms of color and design, that's fine. Different colors or designs would be cool too, but anything that's better cut would be wonderful~
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though

Moonblossom

I would totally buy a girl's fitted shirt. I absolutely can't wear guy's shirts anymore without looking ridiculous. I've got an F-cup bust and a 29" waist, any guy's shirt that I can get my boobs into floats around my mid torso like a muu muu T_T

Usaku

I just saw this thread. I usually help out with the T-shirt planning and design each year. I wanted to say your suggestions have been duly noted (in addition to Milton the Marketing Man(tm)'s, who is above my authority).  :) I can't make any promises either, but I've sent in a suggestion. I did the blue, pink and tan chibi shirts that were available in 2005/2006 but it didn't hit me that they had stopped making them.

I'll see about getting black ones made, if I can. ;] Only in the girl's size though because we cant confuse them with the staff shirts. Again no promises, but I feel ya and I'm seeing what I can do.
FanimeCon Creative Co-Director
Staff Since 2003
http://missleliel.deviantart.com

Moonblossom

Yay Usaku to the rescue!

hehe, I typed "rescute" there, fixed it, and realized it was oddly appropriate.

phoenixphire24

Quote from: Usaku on February 23, 2008, 12:44:21 PM
I just saw this thread. I usually help out with the T-shirt planning and design each year. I wanted to say your suggestions have been duly noted (in addition to Milton the Marketing Man(tm)'s, who is above my authority).  :) I can't make any promises either, but I've sent in a suggestion. I did the blue, pink and tan chibi shirts that were available in 2005/2006 but it didn't hit me that they had stopped making them.

I'll see about getting black ones made, if I can. ;] Only in the girl's size though because we cant confuse them with the staff shirts. Again no promises, but I feel ya and I'm seeing what I can do.

Yeah! Even if they can't be black for staff reasons, any darker color that's not pink would be fine, like navy blue or red. Thanks for the update. I really like the artwork from this year and would love a shirt, but I refuse to buy a regular shirt that I'll never wear because it doesn't fit.

SOawesomeness

I'd would love it even more if it was blue. :0
But uh, that's just my input. xD
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

M

OK, so we've already concluded that gals (and maybe guys? O_O) wants girl-fitted shirts. Now... what color would you prefer?

NOTE: NOTHING IS CONFIRMED! I'M JUST ASKING FOR OPINIONS TO MOVE THIS IDEA FORWARD. CAPS IS COOL, BUT ONLY WHEN I USE IT. :)

I'm thinking of Black or Navy Blue and Pink; that way, we can get a traditional girly color and a traditional dark color (Black is probably out since it's too close to staff shirts).

Moonblossom

I really don't like navy, personally >< I'd prefer dark red, black, or a dark grey colour. After two or three washings, navy stuff just looks like badly faded black T_T

http://blanktshirt.com/Levels/GildanImages/gildancolors/GildanTshirtColorChart.jpg

The "Cardinal" and "Charcoal" colours on there are pretty much what I had in mind.

Kyokun

I like dark red, charcoal, dark brown, black, navy blue.  No greens or yellows unless I want to look positively ill.  Forest green is a maybe, but anything lighter is hideous.  It also depends on how the print looks with the base color; although red is my favorite, I'm not sure how this year's mascots will look on red.  They look better with navy blue, I think, or lighter colors.

I hate pink, but like lavender and powder blue for lighter colors.  As long as I have one color to buy, I'll be happy though!

Thanks for asking our input MPle!

BrightHeart76

What about a good Maroon type color.  I gotta say I love deep red...not blood red.  Purple is good too.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.