Character and wig help

Started by AngelKawaii, July 26, 2007, 12:28:54 AM

AngelKawaii

Alrighty so, my problem is is that I have this golden/orangish wig and will be getting a red one. I already have one character planned. Does anyone know of any other characters that I could use those wigs for?

Wig length: Both wigs go all the way down to the top of your butt.
Both are straight, but I can make them curly/wavy if need be, and both have bangs.

Yukari Kaiba

how long is the red wig going to be? knowing the length of it would help narrow down characters ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

AngelKawaii

Quote from: "Yukari Kaiba"how long is the red wig going to be? knowing the length of it would help narrow down characters ^^
xD...I added that info. Both are pretty long.

Yukari Kaiba

for the orange wig you could do:
Kasumi (Dead or Alive)
Aya (Tenjou Tenge)
adult Malon (Legend of Zelda: Ocarnia of Time)

i can't think of anyone to use for the red wig, but if i do ill let you know ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

yumicchi88

reno from FF7 for red wig?
only if you are planning to cut some (he's hair isnt that long
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

BunofGovt

Are the wigs straight or curly/wavy?  Are they banged? Kurama from YuYu Hakusho or Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin or Samurai X both have long red hair (not sure how long Kenshin's is, and Kurama's is wavy).

Is the orange wig orange enough for Orihime from Bleach?  Ritsuko from Those Who Hunt Elves (although her hair might be more brownish).

Asuna Kagurazaka from Negima has long orange hair.
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

AngelKawaii

Yay! Thanx for the awsome ideas people. Can anyone help me out with the red ones?

kimu

Just to toss a little less common character as yet another possiblity for long red hair:
Youko Nakajima from Twelve Kingdoms?

zoupzuop2

Red Wig could be Ranma Saotome (female) from "Ranma ½: Nihao My Concubine", in the "captive" dress an' whatnot. Be careful though, it looks deceptively simple from what I've heard from cosplayers trying to pull it off.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.