Taiko no Tatsujin -AKA- Taiko Drum Master

Started by asuka245, July 31, 2007, 12:10:01 PM

asuka245

What where your thoughts about the game?

Did u like playing it in Fanime 06?

Would u like to see it back in fanime 08?

Well i heard alot of fans asking for the game last year and was thinking about bringing it back this year. Just want to see some comments about the game.
Been attending fanime since 99!
Been a fanime Staff since 2000-2007
Video programming--2000-2005
E-gaming--2006-2007
Fanime Con E-Gaming Head for 08,09

SadisticAion

GAAAHHH!!! WE MUST HAVE MORE TAIKO!!!!!!

AND MASSIVE TAIKO TOURNAMENTS!!!!

TO SEE WHO IS THE REAL TAIKO MASTER!!!!

RAWWWRRRR!!!!

abcbadcat

I only have it for DS and its lots of fun. Jolly good!

cappeh

hi i lav u

Jerry

I personally have the domestic (US) version of the game, if your randomly lucky i think it still is available at some random FRY's electronics for about $30.

Personally i would figure the .Jp version has a better song list, but I didnt think the US soundtrack (minus some classical tracks here and there) were OK at best.

Ironically, I think the more popular band wagon everyone is jumping on is the Guitar Hero (Franchise) could you believe theres a part 3 already?

Too bad, I guess Taiko is an aquired taste.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Rainbow Ichi

Oh pleaaaase do!! That was one of the arcades I was really really looking forward for 2007 and I didn't see any there!
Taiko Drum masteeeeeeer!!!!!
"Brevity is the Soul of the Wit"
"Pen and Sword in accord"

Rainbow Ichi's DeviantART Page:
http://rainbow010101.deviantart.com

Shinsengumi

Yeah bring it I would love to play Taiko Drum masterm since I didn't have the chance to play it since this past fanime. Hopefully you guys bring it.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

OniCourseMusha

I would like to play the latest installment of Taiko no tatsujin.  I'm hoping that most of the modes are unlock cuz I like to play out the oni modes in there.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand