Anime/Gaming Magazine.

Started by Jun-Watarase, August 02, 2007, 12:23:34 PM

Jun-Watarase

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Crazy_Saiko

huh?
there's a magazine called "Go go go!"?

O_0
<br />Please, PM me if you\'re curious.

Chun

Quote from: "Crazy_Saiko"huh?
there's a magazine called "Go go go!"?

O_0

I know there's an Oricon Show hosted by Matsumoto and Yamada of Gaki no Tsukai by the name of "Hey! Hey! Hey!"  :P

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Tsubasa

I have a soft spot for Dengeki G's.  Although not as specialized as some other magazines I get and arguably not always as enjoyable, it was among the first moe-based magazines I bought and it has never failed to cover content I find interesting.  I've gotten some pretty awesome furoku from it over the years too.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

mDuo13

Ever since I started getting news from internet, I've become dubious of the purpose of magazines - the news they include is old, and the reviews are not always reliable, so a couple exclusive interviews and some nice insert posters were the only redeeming qualities of Nintendo Power, and I'm not enthusiastic about most other similar magazines. However, I will admit that occasionally G's and Megami have good posters - it's a mixed bag, though. This month's Megami feels too trashy for me. I mean, literally like 3/4 of the posters are questionable swimsuit pictures, and I can't really rep that. Plus the cover is... ugh.

I guess, a lot of times I'd just rather spend my money on the items being discussed in the magazines, rather than on the magazines themselves.

Jun-Watarase

I normally try to follow Megami, Dengeki G's, and Comptique. Normally, it depends though-- but I'm always tempted to buy a copy of Megami every month, at least. I rarely buy NewType unless someone tells me there's something I might be interested in within the issue. I've been wanting to get into NewType's bishoujo magazine, which title eludes be at the moment, since my friend showed me a copy at AX. I ordered a couple of copies of the July issue because it looked so kickass. As for other magazines, it really depends on what is listed on the cover that might get my attention.

I've yet to get that copy of Comp Ace's that Tsubasa showed me that came with a Kagami phone strap. +___+ Gah.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Makou

Quote from: "Tsubasa"I have a soft spot for Dengeki G's.  Although not as specialized as some other magazines I get and arguably not always as enjoyable, it was among the first moe-based magazines I bought and it has never failed to cover content I find interesting.  I've gotten some pretty awesome furoku from it over the years too.

Well, on a similar note, Dengek G's Festival material is something I just looooove. Thanks, Tsubasa, for the help last time (the Higurashi thing).

otakuapprentice

Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Lisu

Dengeki Moeoh is always top for me.  I am only able to get it ever so often, but it is good when I manage to.
Other than that, the monthly Megami, G's and CompAce are always enjoyable.

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: "Lisu"Dengeki Moeoh is always top for me.  I am only able to get it ever so often, but it is good when I manage to.
Other than that, the monthly Megami, G's and CompAce are always enjoyable.

I don't have any copies of Moeoh, but from what I can recall, they're 18+. @__@

FanimaidCafe.com

Leviathan

Hmm let's see... there's Newtype, Animage, B's Log, PLAY and PSM. I think that's pretty much it.

LordKefka

My God "Megami" for me by a mile..
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

Emerge

i used to be a PSM subscriber (i wonder why i stopped...)

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "Emerge"i used to be a PSM subscriber (i wonder why i stopped...)
psst; they weren't making enough money.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

RyuHayabusa

for me, my fav mags as of now are:

PC World
PC Magazine
Maximum PC
Megami
Newtype USA
Newtype JPN
Animage
Animedia
Megami
Dengenki G's
EGM
Play
Rolling Stone
Entertainment Weekly
Newsweek
Time

I think that's it lol XD
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

mDuo13

Quote from: "RyuHayabusa"for me, my fav mags as of now are:

PC World
PC Magazine
Maximum PC
Megami
Newtype USA
Newtype JPN
Animage
Animedia
Megami
Dengenki G's
EGM
Play
Rolling Stone
Entertainment Weekly
Newsweek
Time

I think that's it lol XD
You like it so much, you buy two copies every month? =P

Ichigo-Sama

Nintendo Power
Shonen Jump
Shoujo Beat

:D

Ouran High School Host Club! Lucky Star is awesome, too. >__>

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "mDuo13"
Quote from: "RyuHayabusa"for me, my fav mags as of now are:

PC World
PC Magazine
Maximum PC
Megami
Newtype USA
Newtype JPN
Animage
Animedia
Megami
Dengenki G's
EGM
Play
Rolling Stone
Entertainment Weekly
Newsweek
Time

I think that's it lol XD
You like it so much, you buy two copies every month? =P

I like it so much, that I do buy 2 copies of it every month lol XDD

Oops, how did I mention it twice? <<;
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Shinsengumi

Newtype USA
Newtype JPN
EGM
PC World
Nintendo Power
Shonen Jump
PSM

That's all I could think so far.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

KawaiiAngel

I used to read animerica before they stopped >=3
but now i read newtype usa YAY

oh man...no one's posted here for awhile...oh well...hehe i had to put in my 2 cents