Yaoi Con.

Started by Amelia Seyruun, August 10, 2007, 03:53:03 PM

Amelia Seyruun

Anyone who is attending Yaoi Con this year and will be getting a hotel room for the entire weekend, any chance I can stay with you?

I'd be more than willing to share the food and gas expenses, as well as the room costs.

Otherwise I could get my own room, but I'd still like to share with someone!
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

otakuapprentice

oh em gee.

i wanted to go last year, but never got to. i want to go this year, but its up in the air for me.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

LadyKaren

Wow. Yaoi Con already. Seems like lasts year's wasn't that long ago.

I might go, Jessica, and I've been to the hotel before and it's pretty nice. If I do go, I'd share my room with you.

Amelia Seyruun

Quote from: "LadyKaren"Wow. Yaoi Con already. Seems like lasts year's wasn't that long ago.

I might go, Jessica, and I've been to the hotel before and it's pretty nice. If I do go, I'd share my room with you.

Thank you!
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

Amelia Seyruun

Quote from: "otakuapprentice"oh em gee.

i wanted to go last year, but never got to. i want to go this year, but its up in the air for me.

Heh.  Last year Raymond and I only went for Saturday.

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "Amelia Seyruun"
Quote from: "otakuapprentice"oh em gee.

Heh.  Last year Raymond and I only went for Saturday.
Well, this isn't all the way until october, so i might have a chance if problems don't come up; with my luck the way it is right now, im better off not hoping.

XpHoBiaX

I would've liked to go this year. But luck sorta bit me in the ass. If it weren't for badluck, I'd have no luck at all. -_-''

Jerry

might be going.

If I do go and actually wear my cosplays this time around, and socialize versus work like a dog of the government...

(ironic that its my Roy Mustang costume reference) I just hope i can find it in time.

Might even get a Hotel room.

who knows? anyone want to start a group/room? PM or chat with me for random planning or details.

Just watch out for the night life, I missed the activites last year from some reason or another, but this time, it will be an adventure this year.  ^_^
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Amelia Seyruun

Quote from: "Jerry"might be going.

If I do go and actually wear my cosplays this time around, and socialize versus work like a dog of the government...

(ironic that its my Roy Mustang costume reference) I just hope i can find it in time.

Might even get a Hotel room.

who knows? anyone want to start a group/room? PM or chat with me for random planning or details.

Just watch out for the night life, I missed the activites last year from some reason or another, but this time, it will be an adventure this year.  ^_^

If you get a hotel room, I'm first on the list since I started this post! XD

I don't care who I share with as long as I can share a room with SOMEONE. @_@

BigDaddy

I might go as well. Having a room would be great to have, but I won't know if I'm going for sure til next month. So if everything goes right, count me in Jessica!

P.S.    This is Chris. The jap guy u carpooled with to Sakuracon
"Would I rather be feared or loved? Um... Easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me"
-Michael Scott

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "BigDaddy"I might go as well. Having a room would be great to have, but I won't know if I'm going for sure til next month. So if everything goes right, count me in Jessica!

Welcome aboard to the forums, dude. :P

I may go to y-con, but it'll be like last year. Just to hang out in the lobby and not pay. :P

That was fun.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

astroboy

Quote from: "RyuHayabusa"...
I may go to y-con, but it'll be like last year. Just to hang out in the lobby and not pay. :P

That was fun.
You mean you're not going to be volunteering to work the video rooms like that one year?  :twisted:

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "astroboy"

That was fun.
You mean you're not going to be volunteering to work the video rooms like that one year?  :twisted:

HELL NO.

Bad experience.

My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Amelia Seyruun

Quote from: "BigDaddy"I might go as well. Having a room would be great to have, but I won't know if I'm going for sure til next month. So if everything goes right, count me in Jessica!

I think I remember you!

LadyKaren

That was fun.

OMG I totally want to do that. And take pictures too!

Can somebody say, BLACKMAIL!!!!

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "LadyKaren"

That was fun.

OMG I totally want to do that. And take pictures too!

Can somebody say, BLACKMAIL!!!!
was volunteering in the yaoi rooms taht bad? it cant be as bad as what i did in the hentai room during fanime....... :twisted:

BrightHeart76

Quote from: "otakuapprentice"was volunteering in the yaoi rooms taht bad? it cant be as bad as what i did in the hentai room during fanime....... :twisted:

I have no idea what you did in there...but dude, that just sounds wrong.   :shock:
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

gmontem

Quote from: "BrightHeart76"
Quote from: "otakuapprentice"was volunteering in the yaoi rooms taht bad? it cant be as bad as what i did in the hentai room during fanime....... :twisted:

I have no idea what you did in there...but dude, that just sounds wrong.   :shock:

Sounds like a question the great Doctor O can answer for us!
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Jerry

Actually the phrase

" Dr. O and the Giggles"

comes back into mind.

Hey Dr. O, doesnt sound like a bad idea at all.

Vol for Hentai/Yaoi video rooms sounds LMAO LOL...

Nothing like good times in a dark room.

HAND CHECK!

just have the tissues on standby.

We'll train you while camping in the forrest in about 4 weeks.

Dr. O will be trained. BE Prepared.

Huzzah.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

gmontem

This sounds like a strange case of Dr. O and Mr. Giggles. D:
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!