Yaoi Con.

Started by Amelia Seyruun, August 10, 2007, 03:53:03 PM

Shinsengumi

Quote from: otakuapprentice on October 24, 2007, 12:34:28 AM
Quote from: Shinsengumi on October 24, 2007, 12:32:07 AM
2 more days left, I hope to see you guys there.
aw crap, that's this weekend?! #&@*$^@%$&#

i work friday, am stuck at home saturday, and sunday is Unknown; basically, i'm screwed for this year.

Awwww that sucks man. hopefully you show up on the last day.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

OniCourseMusha

HAHAHA! lookin forward!
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Jerry

i work friday, am stuck at home saturday, and sunday is Unknown; basically, i'm screwed for this year.

Stuck @ home Saturday? like chained? like stuck to a cross?
another Dr. O fangirl thearpy session?

I must change this to and "EAGER YES!!!"

I will not stand for Jesus to be stuck at home. I must change that.

Dr. O I will scheme to get you to Yaoi Con, If I must.

Go for BROKE. ... well not physically anyway.

some of the rabid fan girls bite.... HARD.  :o

I'm giving you a call on Saturday and we'll figure our what i could come up with.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

otakuapprentice

Quote from: Jerry on October 24, 2007, 07:54:58 AM

Stuck @ home Saturday? like chained? like stuck to a cross?
another Dr. O fangirl thearpy session?

I must change this to an "EAGER YES!!!"

I will not stand for Jesus to be stuck at home. I must change that.

Dr. O, I will scheme to get you to Yaoi Con, If I must.

Go for BROKE. ... well not physically anyway.

some of the rabid fan girls bite.... HARD.  :o

I'm giving you a call on Saturday and we'll figure our what i could come up with.
my fangirl therapy sessions are never at home, LOL.

i'm being asked to stay home on saturday; the family is going out to do stuff, and they want me to watch the house while they are out an' about.

It's not like this is the first time.

yea, hit the cell up that day if you want; if my bro stays home as well(which is very bloody unlikely), i'll see what i can manage.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Jerry

worse case scenario I dont mini having a mini Dr. O Con

I'll bring over random games and anime and next thing you know...

30+ fangirls will show up.

What will Jesus do?  :o

Enjoy the weekend.

Word.

MisakiFan41

I think I may have to take you up on some therapy Dr. O, cause after saturday, I WILL NEED IT!! X___X

I won't say why but some of you will be in for a huge surprise......

On yet another break....

otakuapprentice

well, my hours are open to just about anytime except when out at my real job.

huge surprise?! damn, if this surprise is gonna be at Yaoicon, it gives me more reason to go just to be shocked/amazed/horrified/stunned/flabbergasted/stupefied/knocked back/whatever else you can think of...

XpHoBiaX

My bro won't be here till late sunday. So now I am stuck having a pity party by myself. *shakes fist* I wanted to go.

OniCourseMusha

WOW!!  I had so much fun at Yaoicon!!  So far that was my best Yaoicon experience I ever had so far.
I EVEN FELL FOR 2 TRAPS!!

I cosplayed as this and entered the masquerade:
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1308762
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Jerry

Great Walk on Skit...

Nintendo should you use as a promotional meat.

falling to 2 traps? thats it?

I groped by a few drunken bishes as well.

not to mention a phone number scratched into my back...  ::)

anyone got a mirror i could use?

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: Jerry on October 29, 2007, 08:16:00 AM
Great Walk on Skit...

Thanx man.  Even though I'm not a big fan of walk on I had to come up wit some interesting dialogues and personality to my skit.

Yeah 2 but they are pretty bad and funny at the same time

Some of my friends wants to introduce me to there friend, I when I first saw that person i thought it was a girl in a maid outfit until I saw the face.  It was Bart Boy crossplaying and he got me really good started to busting out laughing.
The second time I'm a big Ada Wong fanboy and I was bit crazy about hat Ada Wong cosplay at Y-con then towards the end I did not know that was a guy...... and Rubymoon thought I knew that was a guy....
Kraken Con Staff

MisakiFan41

Quote from: OniCourseMusha on October 29, 2007, 02:38:13 PM
Great Walk on Skit...

Thanx man.  Even though I'm not a big fan of walk on I had to come up wit some interesting dialogues and personality to my skit.

Some of my friends wants to introduce me to there friend, I when I first saw that person i thought it was a girl in a maid outfit until I saw the face.  It was Bart Boy crossplaying and he got me really good started to busting out laughing.
The second time I'm a big Ada Wong fanboy and I was bit crazy about hat Ada Wong cosplay at Y-con then towards the end I did not know that was a guy...... and Rubymoon thought I knew that was a guy....

hahahaha yea right craig. you must be high, everybody knows I would never crossplay in my life. it musta been some other guy crossplaying, I know you got drunk on saturday so hahahaha!

hey sorry for not returning your call Dr. O, I caught so caught up with business with y-con and I didn't get a chance to return your call D=

sorry about that.

On yet another break....

otakuapprentice

Quote from: MisakiFan41 on October 29, 2007, 04:34:51 PM
Great Walk on Skit...

hahahaha yea right craig. you must be high, everybody knows I would never crossplay in my life. it musta been some other guy crossplaying, I know you got drunk on saturday so hahahaha!

hey sorry for not returning your call Dr. O, I caught so caught up with business with y-con and I didn't get a chance to return your call D=

sorry about that.
yea, craig might have been drunk....BUT I WASNT!!! I KNOW WHAT I SAW!!!!!

yea, we called various ppl that were at Y-con, and lo and behold, no response from anyone. don't worry, we ran into a familiar face and were able to have fun(even though we arrived after reg closed).

We'll be back for next year.

Shinsengumi

Quote from: MisakiFan41 on October 29, 2007, 04:34:51 PM
Great Walk on Skit...

sorry about that.

I can't believe you pull that off Bart Boy, you really shock me. DAMN IT!!! I can't believe I fell for that lol. I really had a an awesome time at Yaoi con, this is something I will never forget.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

OniCourseMusha

Kraken Con Staff

hellangel

did anyone take video recordings of the masquerade? (which was amazing, by the way XDD)
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

~~Loktera~~

Great Walk on Skit...

I know that Ada Wong Crossplayer.

That's Shiki :3

OMG... *Swoon*
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Leviathan

I'm working on getting my photos developed. I saw quite a few Fanime members there. HAH! I knew that was you Oni as the Brain Age package. I got your pic somewhere. Great costume.

It was SO much fun, the auction ruled, etc. Can't wait for next year.