Who wants a Tattoo?

Started by Jerry, August 14, 2007, 09:03:29 AM

Jerry

Quote from: "ChenCzen"I dont think I will ever get a tattoo...

but if I did, it would have to be this, but its way too detailed to be done small and I wouldnt want it huge.

for some reason, that TOTALLY reminds me of something out of FULL METAL ALCHEMIST for some reason...
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Lactose

Quote from: "gmontem"
Quote from: "Lactose"i already have a cool tattoo.
Super Mario Bros star man or the Carl's Jr star? lawl

D: mario!
Lactose = Liz

AbsolutelyCursed

Quote from: "Jerry"

but if I did, it would have to be this, but its way too detailed to be done small and I wouldnt want it huge.

for some reason, that TOTALLY reminds me of something out of FULL METAL ALCHEMIST for some reason...

when I look at that, I thought it was the design on Alucard's gloves from Hellsing.

Crazy_Saiko

wauuu...
-^^-
i'd want a kitty tattoo

or maybe a kitty paw print on my butt or somethign -^^-
<br />Please, PM me if you\'re curious.

BunofGovt

I've wanted a tattoo for some time now, but every time I mention it in front of my sister, she reminds me of one of her co-workers who got a gorgeous floral tattoo, was showing it to someone who said: oo, and look at that great vine line.  The vine line turned out to be blood poisoning, very serious for the co-worker who survived.

Meh.  So I stick with henna and those rub-on temporaries.  But there are some neat henna pens that you can do some nice detailing with.

But I'd love to get something like a heart with a bat across it, think I saw that in either Vampire Doll or somewheres.  Or something pirate-y.  hearts and skull and crossbones ... or my two favorite bishies going at it ...  :shock:
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Jerry

Quote from: "AbsolutelyCursed"

when I look at that, I thought it was the design on Alucard's gloves from Hellsing.

Cool Avatar AbsolutelyCursed

Roy + Riza = Bow Chicka Wow Wow.

^^

only if someone could cosplay as my Riza...
that and i need to get back my Roy costume...
darn crazy fangirl thieves..
You know who you are!!!!
:roll:

gmontem

I want a picture and name of my Farmers Insurance agent tattooed all over my back!
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Crazy_Saiko

ooh how about lil devil wings on the top of my back

err...
nah
i'm gonna stay with the kitty paw print on my behind XP

DemonLordZabuza

Roy + Riza = Bow Chicka Wow Wow.

I believe is spelled BomChickaWahWah, but either works :p

"Even a demon can learn to love."
-Me

ChenCzen

Quote from: "AbsolutelyCursed"

Its the Judgment Ring from Shadow Hearts. The judgment ring rules over everything in the universe, but mostly (at least in the game) it has to do with luck and timing. In the second game it establishes itself as sort of a deity in itself appearing time to time to offer a bit of guidance, though it seems to be sensitive to criticism.

Youll notice that on the east and west points there is a devil and an angel, a balance of good and evil, and of course the stars and constellations the earth moon and earth, all the things which the ring dominates.

At the center is a tree that I believe represents the protagonist, having been stabbed and thus cursed by a relic known as 'the mistletoe' which is why there is a heart at its center. In the game you see this tree in the dreamworld that represents Yuri's inner being, complete with a representation of himself trapped in it.

I like this symbol very much, its my background on my laptop actually. Im also a fan of the games obviously. I think we all find a character from one series or another we can totally relate to, and for me thats Yuri. One of the other aspects of the Shadow Hearts games is that of the two endings you can get, the 'bad' ending is the true ending. Its really sad, he has the power to slay gods (they call him that, godslayer) transform into the most powerful demon in the world, pretty much the power to do anything he wants... except be with the woman he loves (hell he even tried to bring her back from the dead, which lasted mere seconds). The only way he could be with her is in death... and in the 'bad' ending (remember what I said about endings and this game series) instead of joining her he simply loses his memories of her, the thing that he clung to most and the reason why in the good ending he sacrifices his own life rather than lose them.

Im working on doll versions, because slowly but surely Id like to put them back on the train together where Yuri was happiest. I think he deserves it.
Except for ending communism, slavery, nazism, and fascism, WAR HAS NEVER SOLVED ANYTHING!!

Lactose

Quote from: "Crazy_Saiko"ooh how about lil devil wings on the top of my back

err...
nah
i'm gonna stay with the kitty paw print on my behind XP

thats a really cute idea. =)
Lactose = Liz

XpHoBiaX

I would like to have "Enter at your own risk" on my butt. o_O...just 'cuz.

BrightHeart76

Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Jerry

how did this go from tattoos...

to talking about signs on yer butt?

i guess i shouldnt be surprised.

:shock:

BrightHeart76

Quote from: "Jerry"how did this go from tattoos...

to talking about signs on yer butt?

i guess i shouldnt be surprised.

:shock:

Sorry.  I really didn't realize I had gone off topic.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Crazy_Saiko

we're still talking about tattoos..

babytealeaf

i have 6 tattoos and i plan on getting more... they're quite addictive..

the kitty paw print sounds cute :)

Crazy_Saiko

-^^- yea
i'm totally excited
but how do i make sure a place is a good place to get a tattoo
i dont' want to get it at just anywhere
you know what i mean?

babytealeaf

Quote from: "Crazy_Saiko"-^^- yea
i'm totally excited
but how do i make sure a place is a good place to get a tattoo
i dont' want to get it at just anywhere
you know what i mean?

well, you have to think about if you want it to be easily seen, or if you want to be able to cover it up. from there, it's really up to you. for me, i just knew where i wanted to get mine... i can see myself with the tattoo on my body before i get it =)

as for getting one on your bum, i think that's a popular first choice for location. i hear it's relatively painless... only downside is that the tattoo artist gets to stare at your behind, so choose one you're comfortable with!

XpHoBiaX

Actually, I wanted to cover up some scars on my left arm. I want to make a tribal sleeve thingy. So, the bum isn't really a first choice. I don't want people to see the scars...I'd rather them see a wicked tattoo.