Who wants a Tattoo?

Started by Jerry, August 14, 2007, 09:03:29 AM

Jun-Watarase

I want to get a tattoo, but at the same time, I don't want to regret it later on. x__X I am young, so things might change and I'll regret my desicion. Ialso would hate the inconvenience of the events where I'll be obligated to conceal them. Uh... I'm not exactly sure on what I wanted to get, though.

I was thinking about a supa azn gangsta tattoo, lol. :T

Like a blue dragon from the back of my left shoulder, then around my bicep. (This makes me wish again that I was paler.) Maybe a branch of peonies somewhere on my back... No kanji, though. Maybe something on my ankle, or my hip bones...and if I REALLY wanted to, on my cheek bone. I haven't thought about it too much, so there's not much real significance to any of them. Ur... I like bats, so I might incorperate that somehow. I really don't like kanji tattoos-- they look sort of silly to me, and remind me of souvineers from Chinatown. The only kanji tattoos that don't look cheap and silly, IMO are the huge mantras and whatnot.

Pyron-nyan doesn't like tattoos and likes my body pure and clear... but that wouldn't stop me. It's my indesicion, fear of pain, fear of regret, money, and me being underaged and still growing.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

XpHoBiaX

Those mantras fugging rock. I'd like one of those lol. O_o eventually i'll be all inked up XD. Like in another lifetime. XD

babytealeaf

The kanji that I have tattooed is my last name and it's the only kanji that I will ever have. I'm not really a fan of single kanji tattoos either, I don't like the look of just a single kanji on your arm like "strength", "fire", etc., and nothing else. But I do agree that those huge mantras look cool as well. :D

XpHoBiaX

I think that those glow in the dark/black light tatts are also pretty sick. :)

babytealeaf

Those look pretty crazy :) I like this one http://www.bmeink.com/A50710/high/bmegl093463.jpg

I like tattoos that are done entirely in white ink too. Sucks for me because white ink tends to disappear on me :-[

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: babytealeaf on November 08, 2007, 09:02:40 PM
The kanji that I have tattooed is my last name and it's the only kanji that I will ever have. I'm not really a fan of single kanji tattoos either, I don't like the look of just a single kanji on your arm like "strength", "fire", etc., and nothing else. But I do agree that those huge mantras look cool as well. :D

Yeah. I think that's at least pretty cool. It makes me sort of wish my surname was more prestigious, so I'd consider doing it as well. The first kanji of my name means "silent" which is acceptable but... Blah.

Let's see let's see... I like koi tattoos too! They're pretty cool, especially the ones with super long fins and webbing. Wing tattoos looked pretty cool at some point, but they're somewhat superficial these days.

I would like to think of something more creative, but as for tats... I wouldn't want to do it just to mess around. It needs some sort of significant memory or a reason as to why it'd be unique.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

XpHoBiaX

I totally agree with you. :) sweeeet black light tatt pic!

narutofan17

My dream tattoo since I can't remember is Goku riding the Eternal Dragon. If not then probably my favorite anime characters in chibi form
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Appu

No one wants a Microsoft Zune tattoo, just like this person who's going to have his name changed to Microsoft Zune?

ZUNILICIOUS!
MARIACHI, the Mixed Apparatus for Radar Investigation of Cosmic-rays of High Ionization, is an apparatus for the detection of ultra-high-energy cosmic rays (UHECR) via bi-static radar using VHF transmitters!

Lactose

i know its not a tattoo, but i got my belly button pierced today. =D

and i looove it. =D
Lactose = Liz

Jerry

Quote from: Lactose on November 19, 2007, 10:50:31 PM
i know its not a tattoo, but i got my belly button pierced today. =D

and i looove it. =D

YAY for belly buttons!

wait...

what do you mean im not allowed to button mash?

aww... its not that kind of button?

shucks...  :P

oh... an pictures would be nice

pretty please!!!!11111!  ;)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Kegan_Flame

I want three i think..

I want a tribal dragon breast cup.. the druid rune for fire on the skin between my thumb and forefinger... and a celtic knot heart.. dunno where i want that one yet.... =/

I'm drawing them all up myself though :)

Jerry

Quote from: Kegan_Flame on November 19, 2007, 11:35:08 PM
I want three i think..

I want a tribal dragon breast cup.. the druid rune for fire on the skin between my thumb and forefinger... and a celtic knot heart.. dunno where i want that one yet.... =/

I'm drawing them all up myself though :)

Too many meds.

all i saw was: TRIBAL BREAST CUP.  :o

yah, yah yah, blame the meds.
I do.  ::)

otakuapprentice

i'd get pierced before i ever think of getting a tattoo, but if i did get one, it would have to be something small(dont ask why, it just would).
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Lactose

not the best picture in the world, but its the best i can do for now. =P
Lactose = Liz

Jerry

Hey Liz,

have you been working out?  ;)

You look really good  :)

the the piercing is nice too!  :D

Lactose

Lactose = Liz

Kegan_Flame

Lactose

get it back!

the tongue is one i would never do. ><
Lactose = Liz

Jerry

did it run away?

wow, arent they advance nowadays...  ::)