Comiket 72

Started by Tsubasa, August 18, 2007, 01:23:14 PM

Tsubasa

Comiket 72 (Summer 2007) just took place.  Thoughts?  Discussion?

My thoughts:
-I have yet to check out doujin releases, just games.  Good Comiket for games.
-I want the Nanoha stuff from the industry booth.  Bad.  I'm gonna hit up Yahoo! Japan Auctions soon.
-Touhou 10: Mountain of Faith is, as expected, pretty cool.  I'm digging the music and the Aki's.
-Touhou 10.5: Scarlet Weather Rhapsody (demo) is quite different from IaMP.  It is also rather complicated.  I like what they're doing with it though.
-IOSYS's new CD is awesome.  I'm looping Usatei right now. :3
-Haven't touched Trouble Witches yet, but from watching Lisu play, it looks solid enough.
-I'm getting Nitro Royale right now. XD  I hear it's not that good, but I'll play it for kicks.  I'll rep Ein.  I hear Fate/zero Saber's in it.  Wow.
-The Mukashi, mukashi, aru tokoro​ ni​ totetsu​ mo​ naku​ naka​ no​ warui​ twintai no​ shimai​ hime-sama​ ga​ irasshaimashita​ to​ sa demo is fun stuff.  If only cause it's such a quirky Mario 2 parody.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Lisu

You've covered pretty much all that I would say (as we got most of the stuff together...)
Likewise I'm enjoy the games, very much so.
MoF is beautiful, I can't get enough of it.
SWR looks nice, and the new gimmicks and character moves are fun.
I also am indulging Troubled Witches, as much as I don't play sides-shooters...this one is too cute to pass up.

What I'm really itching for is the new Touhou remixes (downloading) and Doujins.
Other than that, I am just picking up random games I come across...haven't tried anything out yet.

Crazy_Saiko

i can't wait for Comiket!!!!
<3
<br />Please, PM me if you\'re curious.

GokuMew2

I was there on Friday and whoa..... Fanboys (prob in their 30s or 40s) jumping up and down, cheering and singing along with these three girls at a booth who were performing. *SCARED*

The heat and stickiness was EWWW. They really need better ventilation in the industry space. Got some freebies but there wasn't anything too great. I was hoping for some cool posters. Couldn't find the person who was passing out the Togainu no Chi uchiwas. =.(
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests