Thanks for the 2007 program book!

Started by GokuMew2, August 28, 2007, 04:06:06 PM

Nyxyin

Quote from: "Jelly Soup"I was one of the few people to grab a program at the convention, but I'm glad to get this super edition.
:shock: What do you mean by "super edition"?  How did you get a program at the convention, and is it different from the one in the mail?

(P.S.  I got mine!  Squeeee!)

M

Just so everyone knows, there are tons of people that didn't give us correct addresses when they pre-registered (ranging from '123 Fake Street' to profanity in the address field).

I'm looking into ways that we can give out program guides to people that gave us their correct address and somehow didn't get one (all of the people that I've talked to that pre-registered and registered at-con all got one).
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

phoenixphire24

Quote from: "MPLe"Just so everyone knows, there are tons of people that didn't give us correct addresses when they pre-registered (ranging from '123 Fake Street' to profanity in the address field).

I'm looking into ways that we can give out program guides to people that gave us their correct address and somehow didn't get one (all of the people that I've talked to that pre-registered and registered at-con all got one).

I'm pretty sure that I put down the correct address when I pre-registered, but I live in Milwaukee, so it might just be taking a while for my program to get here. Is there someone I can e-mail if I don't get one in the next week? I really want one!

Mei

Wow, people actually put in fake information for Fanime? XD; News to me.

I received my copy yesterday! Eee, it was such a nice surprise after a tiring day of school! I took my time reading and appreciating it after a nice shower (I agree, it's quite lovely). I, too, thank the Fanime staff for taking the time and effort to send these out to us!

Also, I love the little note and sketch on the envelope.

Gwydion

I was the leader of my little 3 person group, and three programs came to my house, though at two different times. One showed up a week before the other two (which just came in today), so maybe it's still stuck in the mail for those of you who've only got a couple so far. I didn't sign up for anything either, so they have to just be going by people's accounts.

Thanks Fanime for sending them to us though, I'm sure it was a big project to get all those addresses and mail them out. Especially for such a nice program this year. ^^

BunofGovt

Just got home from running errands and found mine in the mail!  Awesome!  Thanks x a gazillion!!
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Tuplica

Heyy, just got mine.  Thanks muchly!  It definitely gives the impression that you guys are always hard at work.  

I'm only about a two-hour drive away from the con center itself and I got mine a few days later than everyone else, so it's possible they're going out in multiple shipments or something.  I wouldn't fret if you haven't gotten yours yet.  With the holiday coming up, it might be delayed a little further, too.
Attending Fanime since 2002, having panic attacks and editing marathons since 2003.

mDuo13

Nice program guide. Seems like it has a lot of information that I would have found really useful at the con. >_<

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "mDuo13"Nice program guide. Seems like it has a lot of information that I would have found really useful at the con. >_<

Yea, like Karma Shenjing... ~_~

If I would have know that they looked that freekin awesome I probably would have gone to their concert.
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

phoenixphire24

Yeah! I finally got mine in the mail! Thanks so much!

Ryumon Hozukimaru

The program book is great, but it did make me want to go back.
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

Gin Rummy

Miradori

it was really nice...though it made me sad at the same time: "GAH! I missed that! And that too, THEY HAD HIM AT A PANEL! DARN IT!"
Good marketing stradgey though

narutofan17

My question is why didn't we get them before the con. XD
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

M

Quote from: narutofan17 on October 30, 2007, 08:49:45 AM
I can't tell if you're being serious, so I'll just answer as if you are. :P

We never mail out Program Guides before the convention as that would cost us money. It's easier for us to hand the Program Guides to you when you check in (and you wouldn't be able to forget it at home :P).
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

narutofan17

Quote from: MPLe on October 30, 2007, 09:53:46 AM
Quote from: narutofan17 on October 30, 2007, 08:49:45 AM
I can't tell if you're being serious, so I'll just answer as if you are. :P

We never mail out Program Guides before the convention as that would cost us money. It's easier for us to hand the Program Guides to you when you check in (and you wouldn't be able to forget it at home :P).
Oh I wasn't being serious. Sorry XD. I'm a very random person. XP
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Nyxyin

Personally, I count Thursday pre-reg as "before the con".   ;)

By the way, the link for the digital copy referred to in the sticky topic http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,7600.0.html seems to give a 404.

Chun

Forgot to say: Thanks for the program book!

It's satisfying to see your panel in the book which you hosted. Maybe next year each panel can have a "hosted by" too?  ;D

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)