Pokemon Cards

Started by Teh_Real_Ash_Ketchum, August 28, 2007, 11:49:29 PM

Teh_Real_Ash_Ketchum

I always bring my Pokemon cards but never find anyone other than my friends to play against. Does anyone else play Pokemon?!?!?!?!? I beg of you people to bring them if you have them so I can have fun being Ash Ketchum and actually play the card game!!!
I was the Ash Ketchum who actually fought people...Like Beast Boy, Naruto, Cloud, Wolfwood, and a lot of other people I can't think of at the moment.

Krnchichiri

I have cards, but I don't know how to play it... I just have them solely to collect. ^^;; Sorry.
Elizabeth [Chiri]
Registration Staff, 2007
Registration Staff, 2008

I AM AWESOME! :D

~~Loktera~~

I used to play.

If you're looking for people to play there are several game shops around that offer weekly tournaments or leagues. You might want to try looking for some of those.
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Teh_Real_Ash_Ketchum

Yea I know, but I would like to play people who aren't from my city.
I was the Ash Ketchum who actually fought people...Like Beast Boy, Naruto, Cloud, Wolfwood, and a lot of other people I can't think of at the moment.

~~Loktera~~

I'd hate to sound like a bit of a smart ass, but... umm... try going to different cities?

Haha...  You know.... That's how Ash did things too... (I'm just messing with you though, nothing but love from this fellow Pokemon player :3 )
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

luluuxduplica1223

I'll do it with you in Fanime '08 if you want!:DI might not be ditto girl(Duplica) again though,I'm being Tenten from Naruto a couple days.I bearly know how to play XD.But I have the video game,and tons of cards,I'll catch on.If you want to tell me a day you want to And I'll try(I might be there that Fri.),Massage me!:3
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

Chloe

I have pokeyman cards... And I have a friend who plays pretty seriously (Pokemon on the DS and Cards).  She lives in Downtown SJ, so maybe when Fanime rolls around, if you really want someone who plays, I can ask her to come.  Although, I'm sure if you talked with the Table Top Gaming Room, maybe you can ask for them to offer a Pokemon Card session at Fanime or maybe a Tournie. D:
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

narutofan17

Wow, I have played pokemon cards in a while. Although I still have some of my holographic cards.
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Altomare

Someone who plays the Pokemon TCG!?
Wow, I thought Pokemon cards were extinct.
I have about 1600 cards and I'd totally be willing to play a few friendly games if I end up going! =D

&&; teh [ a l t o ]

Tsubasa: Tokyo REVELATIONS

current anime: Code Geass
current manga: Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

narutofan17

Quote from: Altomare on November 02, 2007, 06:58:32 AM

Someone who plays the Pokemon TCG!?
Wow, I thought Pokemon cards were extinct.
I have about 1600 cards and I'd totally be willing to play a few friendly games if I end up going! =D

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Tur713

I still have two decks that I play every once in a while. We could try to make this an event and combine it with the DS game and even possibly have a tournament on Pokemon Battle Revolution. I've got some teams I've been wanting to try out. (If need be, I may be able to bring my own Wii for Battle Revolution.) I'm totally up for some Pokemon battles.
Founder - Fanime Dating Dojo

robozombisaurus

hecks yes i want to play against someone else then me friends but ill probably lose >___<
Pinkie pie- my little pony
Missing no. Snorlax & Sylveon- Pokemon
Lumpy space princess- Adventure time
Stocking,geek boy(gender bent)- panty and stocking

sunrise-oasis

Ya know i have a Gardevoir deck with me the entire time during the last Fanime.....

A good recommendations is to ask the people from the Pokemon Gathering and see what type of pokemon battles they want to have, wether its Cards, Dices or Ds.....maybe collusuem if tournament applies!

Otaku_Princess

Ah!  Now I'm tempted to get back into Pokemon. DX  I spent thousand on that tcg. ><

sunrise-oasis

same here...hmm small thought ^ ^!

THOSE WHO ARE COSPLAYING a pokemon (pokemon anime character or pokemon character) GETS A FREE DISCOUNT FOR THE CARDS IM GOING TO SELL AT THE SWAP MEET  %!!!!!!!!!!!

now for the sets im going to use....
I know Gardevoir is one of them (Think of a crystal Ball deck, just nothing but Rainbows, double rainbows, Crystal energy (most favorite T_T), colorless and holo cards :P!!!!

Otaku_Princess

Maybe I'll get a deck going just for Fanime. XD

sunrise-oasis

okay..^ ^!

i know one of the cards i favor most is Gardevoir....
as for a second............

Maybe My Flaming Gardevoir cards....
RUles changed so much on pokemon..so i don't know which rules series we are going to play O_O!......and nearly my cards are proxy but my crystal Sets!. Still....Gold berries are the reason why and a lack of computer searches...but i guess the cards i am going to sell hopefully they become their interests (sorry gold berries are going to be abit harder to sell since i only have 1)^ ^!!!!!

Question:::::

WHATS THE LAST RULE book have you read?????(anyone)
becuase the last time I heard the rules it was during the neo Saga.....
now we are at the Dia/Prl saga

Otaku_Princess

Pretty much stayed the same I think.  Just bans on certain cards.  AM I right? lol

sunrise-oasis

yeah about that...I NEVER recall ANY cards being banned O_O!..just alot of cards being remade and Removed!!!..ONE OF them was the baby rules!!!! its now considered a pokemon power...and the other is the Energy cards...NOW the cards effects are useless unless they are of specific type (steel energy goes to steel only, dark goes to dark or dark in its name only).

the only one card i remmeber banned from japan was computer search!

Poison is = 10 per turn
Burned = 20 per flip of coin before the opponent attacks
Confused = 30 to flip but ignore the flipping before retreating!

retreat = YOU CAN ONLY DO ONCE!!!! (WHY T)T)
Weakness/resisitance (if you see +10 +20 it means add another 20 damage..not double damage.. anything without the +20 means double damage! or x2)...same with resistance!

Thisiskat

I know how to play the simply rules of pokemon