We all knew this was coming!Who likes naruto!?:D

Started by luluuxduplica1223, October 22, 2007, 06:11:30 AM

Batman77

Quote from: gaaraluvr787 on March 02, 2008, 03:21:22 PM

wow, yr pretty far! (i just read the latest chapter that came out, but who cares?? right?? XD) who's yr favorite character?
;D dang that's a very tough one b/c there are so many characters. I can think of about 20 that are my favorites and try to down the number from there. off of the top of my head though one of my favorites is Rock Lee mostly because be has nothing really special at all (like no Kekkei genkai) but he more than makes up for it in hard work. other favorite characters for me are Kakashi Hatake, Neji Hyuga, Sasori, Gaara, Zabuza Momochi, Kabuto Yakushi.

as for sasuke Uchiha I don't hate him heck he's up there as one of my favorites mostly because of his techniques and the way he uses them. but his personally is kind of weak to me but heck honestly I think he'd the beat just about any ninja out of all the ninjas who are around his age.

red_thestrals

localuvr

Quote from: gaaraluvr787 on March 02, 2008, 05:12:47 PM
Quote from: localuvr on December 26, 2007, 09:19:29 PM
Fav. male character:Haku and Gaara (it's currently a tie)
Fav. female character:Hinata
Fav. male character: Gaara
Fav. female character: Hinata

seems that we are very much alike! XD
lol yeah, looks like it!
I may be wearing the skirt on top, but underneath, I'm wearing the pants.

Sora

I initially broke off watching it once getting to the Chuunin exam, but after fanime last year, I decided to just sit down and watch the whole anime. Yes, I love Naruto! XD
"Don't give me any orders."

sonyatheunicorn

Quote from: gaaraluvr787 on March 02, 2008, 05:12:47 PM
Quote from: localuvr on December 26, 2007, 09:19:29 PM
Fav. male character:Haku and Gaara (it's currently a tie)
Fav. female character:Hinata
Fav. male character: Gaara
Fav. female character: Hinata

seems that we are very much alike! XD
Oh Wow same :D!
Those are my two favorite on Naruto!  :3

Kirtro

im just gonna say the manga and leave it at that
You most likely read my name wrong

short_storiesgl

naruto dies of suicide

im making this up and i hope its true
Dance Staff Second

Steve.Young

Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Sora

My favorite character huh? I have quite a number, but let me list a few: Itachi, Sasuke, Deidara, Sasori, and Hinata.
"Don't give me any orders."

G.I.R

Quote from: Edward Elric on April 01, 2008, 04:21:56 PM
I initially broke off watching it once getting to the Chuunin exam, but after fanime last year, I decided to just sit down and watch the whole anime. Yes, I love Naruto! XD
Same here.  But I got Box set 3 a while back and finally got around to watching it a few weeks ago.  I'm hooked now.  I just finished box set 6, and have already picked up box set 7 over the weekend.  :D

I just hope that fight between Orochimaru and the Fourth Hokage finally ends (Damn, how long did they have to drag that out?).

MikoChika

Okay, now none of you peeps kill me or anything but. I haven't seena  single episode of Naruto. Hell, i don't even know the names of the characters, let alone know what they look like, ( well save of corse Naruto).  I've actually perposely stayed away from the series becuase of the huge hype about it. As of late I've been getting curious about the series, yet still haven't taken the plunge to watch an episode.
Could someone please explain what's so awesoem about this series? Don't just say becuase it's awesoem, it's cool, or that becuase it has ninjas. Actually anylize it for a sec. and please explain to me. For all I know I may just become a fan of the series myself. If anythign think of it as a way to increase your mop of naruto zombies that shall one day take over the world. XD
But of corse..you must convince me first. :p
Please, don't feed the moogle.

luluuxduplica1223

Quote from: MikoChika on May 08, 2008, 11:59:12 PM
Okay, now none of you peeps kill me or anything but. I haven't seena  single episode of Naruto. Hell, i don't even know the names of the characters, let alone know what they look like, ( well save of corse Naruto).  I've actually perposely stayed away from the series becuase of the huge hype about it. As of late I've been getting curious about the series, yet still haven't taken the plunge to watch an episode.
Could someone please explain what's so awesoem about this series? Don't just say becuase it's awesoem, it's cool, or that becuase it has ninjas. Actually anylize it for a sec. and please explain to me. For all I know I may just become a fan of the series myself. If anythign think of it as a way to increase your mop of naruto zombies that shall one day take over the world. XD
But of corse..you must convince me first. :p
Um.. okay. Naruto is basically about a young boy, whose training to become on top. Theres a lot of funny scenes, and the characters tend to attract some people. It does have some pretty sad scenes and a lot of surprises. Besides the lot of male characters, this show actually has FEMALE characters, with very interesting personalities, such as being super shy, or completely boy crazy. There also are demons in this show, but those tend to be inside a human. If you just dont seem interested in it, I can't really help that.

hope your interested ^.^
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

MikoChika

Quote from: luluuxduplica1223 on May 09, 2008, 06:45:27 AM

hope your interested ^.^

I am slightly interested. Thus why i've posted here. But yuo haven't explained to me why it's awesome. You've given me a basic layout fo the series and for that I thank you very much. But what's drawn you to love this series? Or at leats enjoy watching it? It is the personalities of the characters? Perhaps the art was what first drew you to it? Maybe it you were first drawn to it by the ninjas but once watched you loved somthign about the storyline. What caught your eye about this anime, any of you here. I'm just curious and I think it's fun to find out other peoples thoughts on anime.
Please, don't feed the moogle.

alisonbrock

I LOVE SHIKAMARU!!! SHIKA, SHIKA, SHIKA!!!!!!

blancoisma

I have absolutely no problem saying that I don't like Naruto. Before anyone can jump down my throat, just read the title of the thread and you should understand that there will be people that don't like the series. It's extremely overhyped. Yes, yes, there are probably tons of other series/video games that are probably just as hyped, but to me, it just seems to draw the really noobish crowd who are like "OMG NARUTO!" and don't open their eyes to better series out there. To me, it's a turn off. And it's not just anime, anything that becomes so overhyped tends to make me less willing to watch it. I'm not saying that Naruto isn't good, and I have had people tell me that I am simply cutting myself short by not watching this good series, which it may be, but I like to watch and appreciate things at my own pace. Take Full Metal Alchemist for example, when it was going through it's initial hype. I also didn't enjoy it, but now that it's kind of passed ( and although it's still popular ) I am more willing and interested in watching it. I haven't yet, but I am. So, at the moment, Naruto doesn't do anything for me. Will it later on? Perhaps, but I respectably say that I don't like it.
"Well, I'm already going to hell for kissing you so I may as well take the scenic route."

-Aaron Davis, Latter Days

lolitaninja

Eh, the show has it's ups and downs. It needs more sand siblings!