Group Registration?

Started by azuremythos, October 22, 2007, 10:51:19 AM

azuremythos

Currently, when I go to register, I don't see an option for group registrations. Even if the perks and kinks of GR are still being worked out, shouldn't you still be able to do them? Please respond promptleeeeeeey.

Whoo~ new forum.

Lactose

Lactose = Liz

Chibblz

Indeed.. I really need to know when that's going to be workings... My club needs registrations. DX

bluwmonkeygod

Yep need an answer for this also and if it isn't up before oct.31st will people who want to register group be able to still get the $40 price?

M

The Registration staff has been notified.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

PenguinValentine

There will be no group registration.
I've emailed them and received this:

QuoteThere will be no group registration this year nor will there be any discounts. Of course, the earlier you register the cheaper it will be. In the past couple of years, group registration has caused more trouble for our attendees than was intended. As a result, we have decided to eliminate group registration this year. We are open to the idea of re-implementing group registration once a better system becomes available.

-Fanime Registration

Sen

To double confirm: You are right, there will be no group registration this year. We are trying to revamp the whole process and so we will not be offering it this year. If you have any further questions feel free to e-mail [email protected]
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07

azuremythos

Alright. This is ridiculous. Why can't I use the same e-mail address/ credit card to register? I mean, for example, what if I wanted to register my brother and myself using my e-mail and credit card twice? This is... bothersome.

Sen

The e-mail address must be unique for each account. Try using a different email address.
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07

SatoshiS

Quote from: Sen on November 01, 2007, 10:05:22 AM
The e-mail address must be unique for each account. Try using a different email address.

Why did you guys decide to do this?

Shinsengumi

I'm surprised there not doing it this time, one of the my friends was mad about it, cause he use to do group registration every year.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

M

Quote from: SatoshiS on November 01, 2007, 11:11:15 PM
Quote from: Sen on November 01, 2007, 10:05:22 AM

Why did you guys decide to do this?

Without getting into reasons why we do and don't do things, understand that we can't please everyone. In this case, we just had better reasons to discontinue doing group registrations.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

Chihiro

So, I presume that there will be no group registration for 08?
on my way to steal yo gurls
Fanimaid Cafe Department Second Head

KyraEnsui

Quote from: sakuranoyuki on December 11, 2007, 09:01:51 PM
So, I presume that there will be no group registration for 08?

That's right. No group registeration.