The Pop'n Music Cosplay Group

Started by Spiritsnare, October 22, 2007, 12:26:48 PM

Spiritsnare

Preliminary thread for those of you who play pop'n music and love the characters so much that you've decided to cosplay a character from the series. More details will come soon.

Current List

Spiritsnare: Mutsuki (14 CS: Innocent 3)
Lisu: A. Michel (11 CS: Beat Rock 3)
Rokujou: Goku-Sotsu-Kun (14 AC: Enzetsu)
Kazuko: Hana-chan (13 AC: Melt)

If you're on the list and you need me to modify your info, contact me; if you're interested in joining us, post with the character you're going to cosplay!
epic progressive

vox

abcbadcat

cappeh

i wanna do this but i dunno what character to do yet

:(

is there some place online with a character list or sumshiet

lol nvm found it
hi i lav u

cappeh

hi i lav u

Spiritsnare

Added. ♪

Once I get a couple more people in here, we can start planning the actual meeting time. :D
epic progressive

vox

abcbadcat

I think I may want to cosplay at MZD or MDZ or whatever his name is. That remix guy from Pop'n 9.

I dunno which color scheme either.

I also need to show Cappeh Bis-Ko from Pop'n 9, she might like her more than 14 AC.

Spiritsnare

Quote from: abcbadcat on November 01, 2007, 11:02:29 AM
I think I may want to cosplay at MZD or MDZ or whatever his name is. That remix guy from Pop'n 9.

I dunno which color scheme either.

MZD, yes.

And on the note of MZD and pop'n 9, Showa Kayo Remix is made of awesome.
epic progressive

vox

Kazuko

Im stuck between Hana-chan or RIE-Chan both from 13 X3

cappeh

9's bis-ko is cuet, but 14's costume looks easier to make

so 14
hi i lav u

Kazuko

Im gonna stick with Hana Chan :3 we have the same layered hair cept mines is darker and I want to wear such a fun apron

Spiritsnare

So, what day should we have the gathering? I'm thinking Saturday would be preferable (as with most gatherings), but any day that works best for all of you is fine.
epic progressive

vox

abcbadcat

Im down but im going to the Bleach and Shonen Jump gatherings aswell so... anytime it doesn't conflict with those.

Could we do Friday?

Spiritsnare

Since not everyone will be there on Friday and Monday, let's shoot for the actual weekend.

I'm thinking Saturday at 2:30; the only other gathering scheduled at the time of this post is the Hellsing gathering.

You guys cool with that?

edit I've also crossposted this to BemaniStyle and my deviantART page for this to get a bit more exposure.
epic progressive

vox

Lisu

so far anything but Saturday is good for me.

oh, and take of that Smile from my cosutmes....to dang hot. (the weather....though I wouldn't object to insinuations on other implications)

Spiritsnare

I guess that leaves Sunday? Either that, or perhaps Monday (prior to the cosplay parade).
epic progressive

vox

Lisu

Quote from: Spiritsnare on March 19, 2008, 12:23:50 AM
I guess that leaves Sunday? Either that, or perhaps Monday (prior to the cosplay parade).
not exactly.  Do what is most convenient for the majority, if its Saturday, then its Saturday.

short_storiesgl

omg i love all of wh is pop'n music cosplaying find me so i can take pictures <3
Dance Staff Second

Chun

Quote from: Spiritsnare on October 22, 2007, 12:26:48 PM
Lisu: A. Michel (11 CS: Beat Rock 3)
[[/url])

From Devlink

I've already mentally established this as Lisu's anime persona. XD

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Spiritsnare

So, I've confirmed that abcbadcat and cappeh have both dropped from doing pop'n cosplays this year.

I'm probably just going to call this off and have a bit of a photoshoot (probably in front of the pop'n machine/CS ASC setup) in lieu of a proper gathering. Cheers, all.
epic progressive

vox