Final Fantasy X/X-2 Gathering

Started by Sharysa, October 22, 2007, 12:51:47 PM

Sharysa

ff10girl, I've added you to the list :).
Cosplays:

Summoner Yuna (Final Fantasy 10)

YuffieK

I'll be there as Fairy Rikku from KH2, and my friends will be Fairy Yuna and Fairy Paine =D

Crystalike

Due to gathering conflictts, i will be unable to attend this gathering as Songstress Yuna.

I don't have a hotel room (I'll be commuting from home), so wearing my Yuna costume for only 2.5 hours before the Kingdom Hearts gathering wouldn't make sense. Sorry guys, but i'll see you next year! ^^ For future suggestion It would be great if we could have the large gatherings like Kigndom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Naruto, Bleach, Nintendo, and D. Gray-man, as well as Code Geass on different days, with many hours inbetween so people like me wouldn't have to pick between one or the other...>_<;

kikoeteru?
sen no kotoba wa,
mienai, kimi no senaka okuryo,
TSUBASA NI KAETE....

Sharysa

YuffieK, I've added you and your friends to the list.

Sorry you can't go, Crystalike :(.
Cosplays:

Delvish

I will not be joining this gathering, I'm cosplaying the next FF in line.
However, to make a useful post saying where I will be, I wanted to invite other FF cosplayers into the FFXI/all gathering. Since X-2 uses the different job selections a lot, I thought it would fit in well with the FFXI theme.

MissNintendo

I have Lady Luck Yuna that I've been dieing to wear..the only thing is..this is cutting it really close since I have a 1:30 Disney gathering I'm hosting
Cosplays I'm wearing for Fanime 08:
Belle-Disney's Beauty and the Beast
Rinoa-FFVIII(Dion Roger's version)
Kasumi-Dead or Alive
Princess Peach-Mario Bros. Series
Lara Croft-Tomb Radier

Ska_Kitti

;-; I can't join you guys this year as Lulu. I work for the con, so it's difficult to get in and out of that Lulu "monkey" suit. I'll see about stopping by to take photos. :]
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

MikoChika

I'll be going as a moogle if that counts. One could say i'll be a Yuna in a moogle suit. XD
Please, don't feed the moogle.

Paladin Cecil

I wanted to mention that I have a shoot scheduled for general R.P.G. characters as well, so if any of you would like to participate in it as well, it'd be great to see you there.

I posted a topic about it at:

http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,8743.0.html

PS: Sorry about all the bumps and costume update messages. I had to post some of that stuff because I want a lot of people to know about this shoot and it keeps being pushed back a few pages before R.P.G. fans have a chance to look at it.

Sharysa

All right, I've added MikoChika and Miss Nintendo.
Cosplays:

Tifa_girlie

ill be going as rikku ffx for sure

Sharysa

Tifa_girlie:  YAY!  FFX Rikku!  I've added you to the list.
Cosplays:

kayra

Yeah toast.

domo-kun

ya im totally going to be yuna on sunday yo!  :-X :-X :-X :-X[/sub][/sup]