Final Fantasy X/X-2 Gathering

Started by Sharysa, October 22, 2007, 12:51:47 PM

Sharysa

Day:  Saturday by the fountain
Time:  2PM

If anyone's cosplaying from FFX/X-2, post here and I'll put you in the list.  Kingdom Hearts versions are also welcome!

Characters:
Yuna:  Sharysa (Summoner), Krnchichiri (Summoner), Unknown (Songstress), Cocoavvie (White Mage), Korella/Friends (Black Mage), ff10girl (Songstress), Miss Nintendo (Lady Luck), MikoChika (Moogle)
Rikku: CloakedSchemer (FFX), Inuashley (maybe Warrior), Wonderly (Thief), Korella/Friends (Black Mage), Tifa_girlie (FFX)
Paine: Inuashley (Maybe Warrior), Koani (Psychiccer), Korella/Friends (Black Mage)
Tidus:
Wakka:
Auron:
Braska:
Jecht:
Lulu: Paco
Kimahri:
Shuyin: Chimera
Lenne: Artisticpsyco, Oathkeeper
Other:  Fairy YuRiPa (YuffieK and friends)
Cosplays:

Summoner Yuna (Final Fantasy 10)

Inuashley

I'll either be Warrior Rikku or Warrior Paine. ^^
Next conventions: Fanime 2011, Anime Next (?), Anime Expo, AM2

Sharysa

Well, I've already listed you.  :D  You don't have to reply on TWO forums.
Cosplays:

Krnchichiri

I'm in. ^^ Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the gathering... but set it for Sunday, please? ^^;;

I'mma be Summoner Yuna.

I'd definitely love to see a really accurate Auron... and a Titus. <3
Elizabeth [Chiri]
Registration Staff, 2007
Registration Staff, 2008

I AM AWESOME! :D

Sharysa

Last year I saw a couple of very accurate Aurons, a Wakka, AND a cool Tidus!  Let's hope they come again!
Cosplays:

Crystalike

Ello, might just as well say on the Fanime forums that I'll be Songstress Yuna. =D
kikoeteru?
sen no kotoba wa,
mienai, kimi no senaka okuryo,
TSUBASA NI KAETE....

Paco :]

Sharysa

Cosplays:

Wonderly

Sharysa

Wonderly, I've added you as Thief Rikku, since that's the one everyone means when they say X-2 Rikku :).
Cosplays:

Koani

Hey guys, I'm sorry to say that I can't be Paine for Fanime 08 so could you take me off the list

Oathkeeper

As of right now, me and my best friend will be cosplaying Lenne (me, Oathkeeper), and Shuyin (my friend, aka Chimera...he's not on these forums yet though).

I hope to see you all there! (As long as the gathering isnt during the masquerade rehearsal or anything!
fanime 2009
Kaname Kuran
...teh smexiest you'll ever see. ;)

Sharysa

Oathkeeper, I've added you and your friend to the list.  :)
Cosplays:

Krnchichiri

Ooh, please make it on Sunday! I don't want to switch cosplays in the same day to go to two meetings. @.@
Elizabeth [Chiri]
Registration Staff, 2007
Registration Staff, 2008

Sharysa

I'm sorry, but I can't change the entire DAY of the shoot just for one person's convenience.  I can move it earlier or later, though, and on Cosplay.Com we're thinking about 3PM.

And please keep in mind that we've got plenty of time to sort things out, because it's barely the second-last week of January.
Cosplays:

koella

my friends and I are planning to go as black mages yuna/rikku/paine
it's not *officially* confirmed yet, but if we do dress up we'll definitely go!

Krnchichiri

Quote from: Sharysa on January 21, 2008, 02:49:43 PM
I'm sorry, but I can't change the entire DAY of the shoot just for one person's convenience.  I can move it earlier or later, though, and on Cosplay.Com we're thinking about 3PM.
@.@ Oops, sorry. I didn't mean for it to sound that forceful. I was suggesting, as the first post wasn't clear on whether it would be Saturday or Sunday. ^^;
But whatever is chosen, I'll be fine with. :3
Elizabeth [Chiri]
Registration Staff, 2007
Registration Staff, 2008

Sharysa

Thanks for clarifying!  It's generally planned for Saturday, but nothing is really set in stone right now.
Cosplays:

call_me_canada

Replied on cosplay.com and now came over here.
I'll be attending as samurai Rikku and my dad will be Auron *as far as we're concerned*.

ff10girl

Not like you guys need another one... but I'll be going as Songstress Yuna.  ;)

I can't wait to see all you guys there. <3