Fanime 2008 excitement

Started by Mew, October 22, 2007, 03:44:14 PM

heeroyuy135

I've been counting down on my blog...I'm going to make all my serious plans after Sac-Anime in January of '08.

I also plan to have multiple costumes for FanimeCon, and hopefully do better at the karaoke contest.

narutofan17

Me and my friends are making plans as we speak (although we all aren't seeing eye to eye right now)!
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

sonyatheunicorn

Quote from: narutofan17 on November 10, 2007, 11:37:49 AM
Me and my friends are making plans as we speak (although we all aren't seeing eye to eye right now)!
my freidns say they are gonna go and then they say they're not and then they say the do and they wont make up their mind!

so im gonna be like best friends with tehir parents so that my friens can come to fanime 08 w/me since i reserved i room well my mom she works at montgomery

narutofan17

Quote from: sonyatheunicorn on November 10, 2007, 07:03:56 PM
my freidns say they are gonna go and then they say they're not and then they say the do and they wont make up their mind!

so im gonna be like best friends with tehir parents so that my friens can come to fanime 08 w/me since i reserved i room well my mom she works at montgomery
Me and my friends are havin problems deciding what type of hotel room we want. Me and my best friend want to stay in a sweet so everyone has space to move around and everyone has somewhere to sleep. But my friends from school want to be cheap and only get one room and pretty much make everyone sleep on the floor. Me and my best friend are tryin to compromise. We came up today that we would pay the difference of what they need (which from is only a $17 difference from me and my best friend's plan). AND were goin to offer to pay for the deposit on the room. If they don't accept this deal I don't know what to think. I mean come on who turns down money. XD

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

sonyatheunicorn

Quote from: narutofan17 on November 10, 2007, 07:59:02 PM

Me and my friends are havin problems deciding what type of hotel room we want. Me and my best friend want to stay in a sweet so everyone has space to move around and everyone has somewhere to sleep. But my friends from school want to be cheap and only get one room and pretty much make everyone sleep on the floor. Me and my best friend are tryin to compromise. We came up today that we would pay the difference of what they need (which from is only a $17 difference from me and my best friend's plan). AND were goin to offer to pay for the deposit on the room. If they don't accept this deal I don't know what to think. I mean come on who turns down money. XD

haha i see just being nosy xD but whats ur age maybe we can run around fanime :P

narutofan17

Quote from: sonyatheunicorn on November 10, 2007, 08:02:58 PM

haha i see just being nosy xD but whats ur age maybe we can run around fanime :P
LOL!!!! I love it when people ask me this question. I'm 20 and I will be 21 in 08. XD

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

sonyatheunicorn

Quote from: narutofan17 on November 10, 2007, 08:09:42 PM

LOL!!!! I love it when people ask me this question. I'm 20 and I will be 21 in 08. XD

lol its so wierd cuz u sound like a little kid xD did you cosplay last year? if so as what?

narutofan17

Quote from: sonyatheunicorn on November 10, 2007, 08:51:36 PM

lol its so wierd cuz u sound like a little kid xD did you cosplay last year? if so as what?
LOL!!!! I get that a lot. I'm a big kid what can I say. Yeah I did. I cosplayed as Jiraiya. It wasn't the greatest so this year I'm goin to make it a lot better. Does it really seem that weird? Because I do know other college student that cosplay as well. My friends and girl friends are going to do it this year. Then again it is their first convention and they want to have the full experience. Were you at the Naruto Gathering?

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

sonyatheunicorn

Quote from: narutofan17 on November 10, 2007, 11:11:27 PM
Quote from: sonyatheunicorn on November 10, 2007, 08:51:36 PM

LOL!!!! I get that a lot. I'm a big kid what can I say. Yeah I did. I cosplayed as Jiraiya. It wasn't the greatest so this year I'm goin to make it a lot better. Does it really seem that weird? Because I do know other college student that cosplay as well. My friends and girl friends are going to do it this year. Then again it is their first convention and they want to have the full experience. Were you at the Naruto Gathering?

No :[ i wish i was and
i think i saw you at fanime actualy i did but im not shure where you hanging out with other naruto people? at fanime 07??

Runewitt

i had a dream about fanime last night.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

localuvr

I may be wearing the skirt on top, but underneath, I'm wearing the pants.

localuvr

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on November 09, 2007, 10:08:42 PM
I've been counting down on my blog...I'm going to make all my serious plans after Sac-Anime in January of '08.

I also plan to have multiple costumes for FanimeCon, and hopefully do better at the karaoke contest.

You too?! Awesome, I knew I wasn't alone!   :) Thanks!
I may be wearing the skirt on top, but underneath, I'm wearing the pants.

sonyatheunicorn

Quote from: Runewitt on November 13, 2007, 07:22:15 PM
i had a dream about fanime last night.

i have frequent drams about fanime a lot for some reason
i don't remember some though :[

K&K4ever

I'm getting worried because my costumes aren't done yet.
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Shinsengumi

Your not the only one, I still need to order mine.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Runewitt

I'm going to make my own Bleach costume and just find stuff for the Mario one, cause Mario is easier.

K&K4ever

Bleach is pretty easy to thogh.

Runewitt

oh yeah, i wanna be afro-chan from squad 11, and i'm not going to use a wig. thats going to take all the forced growing i can muster, plus i cant sew worth a shrek costume. seriously. last year i tried to do a shrek outfit, and the ears broke in my luggage.

K&K4ever

Runewitt

yeah, so sunday i walked around in just the shirt and a pair of jeans carrying donkey around with a sign stuck to my shirt with bandaids.
" I maded me a costume, but it broked. hug?"