Fanime 2008 excitement

Started by GokuMew2, October 22, 2007, 03:44:14 PM

Emerge

as much as i hate to say it, i'm not exactly as hyped as i was for '07. maybe it had something to do with the things that happened to me in '07 (or in this case, LACK THEREOF), but the anticipation bug has yet to bite me yet. maybe in another few months

Koani

oh man, I'm SOO psyched for Fanime, its my first time going there, but my friend has been there. I CAN'T WAIT @_@

why is it so far away >:

Steve.Young

I'm going for a record this coming year. 86 hours straight working with Rovers. No sleep. Pure energy drinks. I wonder if i can make it.  ;D

It shall be fun.
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Spiritsnare

epic progressive

vox

Ryumon Hozukimaru

Ooohhh man, I am hoped up on energy drinks and I want FANIME NOW!!!

Also I am going to register today. Ohhhh yeah!
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

Gin Rummy

BrightHeart76

I'm badge number 00357...very excited.   ;D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Montparnasse

Heh. Fanime 2008 will be my first convention. I'm looking forward to it and hopefully it shall live up to expectations...

Emerge

Quote from: Steve.Young on October 25, 2007, 09:31:37 AM
I'm going for a record this coming year. 86 hours straight working with Rovers. No sleep. Pure energy drinks. I wonder if i can make it.  ;D

It shall be fun.

hehe...good luck with that. i wish i could pull something like that off

then again, this coming from a guy who's developed a tolerance to the caffeine content of your average energy drink (Full Throttle, Rockstar, etc.)

Steve.Young

I've developed a tolerance as well, It just means I have to consume more than normal for the same effects. Basically 5-6 cans of a large monster will get me going for a night of graveyard and waking people up that are asleep on the con floor =D.
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Punkbuster

Runewitt

Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

narutofan17

I haven't stop talking about it. So far I have recruited all all of my friends into going. First my friends, THE THE WORLD!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Runewitt

Quote from: narutofan17 on October 30, 2007, 08:31:03 AM
I haven't stop talking about it. So far I have recruited all all of my friends into going. First my friends, THE THE WORLD!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D
the same thing we do every night narutofan17, try to take over the world! for anime.

IamTetsuo

I don't really start getting excited until around January.  I'm more excited for JTAF right now.  Well maybe not excited, as it seems that it is going to be very small this year, but I'm looking forward to going.

The pre-reg open announcement got me excited for a week...

narutofan17

Quote from: Runewitt on October 30, 2007, 11:51:59 PM
Quote from: narutofan17 on October 30, 2007, 08:31:03 AM
the same thing we do every night narutofan17, try to take over the world! for anime.
Huge army of followers behind us* FOR ANIME!!!!!!!!!!! XD
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

_Rena_

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on October 25, 2007, 05:56:56 PM
I'm badge number 00357...very excited.   ;D

I'm sad my friend beat me to it! D: My friend is 00358 and I'm 00359! RAWR! XD

I'm very excited for '08 Fanime ^^. Fanime'07 wasn't really fun cause my ex was causing problems so I couldn't go anywhere which was kinda sad. T_T; But anywhoom (^o^)/ I'm so excited for my group on Saturday for Fanime'08! Wo0t Wo0t!!!!

Mizuki

Shinsengumi

I can't wait until next years fanime cause it's going to be my 5th Anniversary of going. I'm looking forward to it.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Kazuko

possible weaksauce!

I might go only for a day

but if I go for the whole weekend expect me and my Boyfriend to be linked together =)

Runewitt

Quote from: Emerge on October 27, 2007, 02:57:32 AM
Quote from: Steve.Young on October 25, 2007, 09:31:37 AM

It shall be fun.

hehe...good luck with that. i wish i could pull something like that off

then again, this coming from a guy who's developed a tolerance to the caffeine content of your average energy drink (Full Throttle, Rockstar, etc.)
This year i was walking around with a foam-dome with Rockstars in it half the time.