Air Gear Gathering

Started by budds, October 22, 2007, 04:19:25 PM

lycan510

my friend may go as Ikki, but im gonna try to convince him  to go as Sora Takeuchi. dunno where to find dogs tho lol
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

kaji

I'm trying to manage an Ine costume...we'll see how that one goes.

JiiiWiz

Quote from: kaji on November 01, 2007, 12:13:48 AM
I'm trying to manage an Ine costume...we'll see how that one goes.

Just tell us when you've decided ^_^
"Please don't.."

Ban Mido

this years air gear gathering sounds like it will kick some major butts X) hopefully we'll all be ables to hang outs D:

JiiiWiz

Hehe,yeah hopefully ^_^ I bet I can :3 Anyways,the gathering looks in pretty good shape so far!>_<^ YAY!x3
"Please don't.."

Mizu236

Quote from: lycan510 on October 24, 2007, 08:49:15 PM
now, i know this is gonna sound weird. but im working on making ACTUAL ATs. i have plans drawn, and parts gathered, so ill try to post production pics.

If it succeeds, who wants a pair?
I don't care if I fall, I won't sue anyone, that would be fun!

Ban Mido

I might be considering that, if I don't hear from a friend about my rollerblades -_-

JiiiWiz

I got a pair of roller blades...but it's yeah...not skate shoes.
"Please don't.."

mouse alchemist

I will be doing Kazu and bring my rollerblades with me.

lycan510

we've got halluva line-up this year. my gf is goin as SpitFire's tuner, if you wanna add that in.
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

JiiiWiz

Quote from: lycan510 on November 27, 2007, 11:14:08 PM
we've got halluva line-up this year. my gf is goin as SpitFire's tuner, if you wanna add that in.

I've added your gf in the fanime cosplay.com thread ^_^
"Please don't.."

budds

Quote from: mouse alchemist on November 20, 2007, 01:03:45 AM
I will be doing Kazu and bring my rollerblades with me.

Ok ill add you to the list :D
Well...EXPLOSIONS!!

~Cosplay in Progess~
                            Haseo(.hack//GU)-0%
                             Kazu(Air Gear)-90%

budds

OK! Everyone has been added ^^
Well...EXPLOSIONS!!

~Cosplay in Progess~
                            Haseo(.hack//GU)-0%
                             Kazu(Air Gear)-90%

HavicMichaelchris

disappointed Issac didn't mention me going as Kazu and possibly akito/agito with my girlfriend.

By the way, aside from the rollerblade covers my Kazu costume is about 70% done, and my hair is just long enough.
Cosplays: L, Kyo, Pip, Ed, Luxord, And more listed elsewhere.

Mizu236

I posted it on the cosplay.com forums and since I said MAYBE about Mikan I decided I don't want to.

EvilBunnyKid

I have all of the suplies for an Agito Akito outfit, just have to put it together.   But I had a question about blades.  I know that the wearing of rollerblades is not aloud, but last year I saw some wearing Heelies, and wheelies  (the two wheel on the you can velcrow to the back of any sneaker).  Will they be aloud this year?

Charis

Asked this over on the cosplay.com forums, but has there been any decision made about when the gathering'll be?  I'm just trying to sort out when I need to make it up to Fanime by, as we're driving up from southern Cali.

That said: assuming all goes well with my cunning plans to have Nue done (by Sakuracon, which means with time to spare for this), I fully intend to be there for the gathering.
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

JiiiWiz

Quote from: EvilBunnyKid on December 06, 2007, 03:24:21 PM
I have all of the suplies for an Agito Akito outfit, just have to put it together.   But I had a question about blades.  I know that the wearing of rollerblades is not aloud, but last year I saw some wearing Heelies, and wheelies  (the two wheel on the you can velcrow to the back of any sneaker).  Will they be aloud this year?

Hm...i'm not really sure on that,but I do know that we can have skates outside the con. But I am still not sure whether or not we can go inside. I'll try to ask them and see. But I'll just put you on the list in the cosplay.com forums.
"Please don't.."

JiiiWiz

Quote from: HavicMichaelchris on December 04, 2007, 11:32:50 AM
disappointed Issac didn't mention me going as Kazu and possibly akito/agito with my girlfriend.

By the way, aside from the rollerblade covers my Kazu costume is about 70% done, and my hair is just long enough.

That's awesome!Hm...I'll just put you on the list on maybe.So If you really know who you want to be then just tell us ^^
"Please don't.."

budds

Everybody's been updated ^^
Well...EXPLOSIONS!!

~Cosplay in Progess~
                            Haseo(.hack//GU)-0%
                             Kazu(Air Gear)-90%