Air Gear Gathering

Started by budds, October 22, 2007, 04:19:25 PM

shinjiboy

Rode my rollerblades at school today.  Almost fell a couple times, but I'm determined to get good at riding them.  Let's see who could pull off the best tricks during the meet on Sunday.  Rah!

shinjiboy

How is everything coming along?  I was looking around on cosplay.com and found some nice ATs by SSPrincess.  I'm trying to make my rollerblades look as AT-ish as possible too.

Awesome work.

iNSOMNiAC

Quote from: shinjiboy on February 12, 2008, 10:50:57 PM
How is everything coming along?  I was looking around on cosplay.com and found some nice ATs by SSPrincess.  I'm trying to make my rollerblades look as AT-ish as possible too.

Awesome work.

Those are sick. I wish I had 'em. D=

EvilBunnyKid

Also....there is a change of time for the gathering!
ATTENTION:NEW TIME FOR GATHERING IS AT 3:00 pm!!!! REMEMBER THE TIME! Sorry for the sudden change, but it would be best at that time. Thank you for being patient and participating in this gathering!

[/quote]

If its at three than Im not going to the gathering.......Ill be in line for the ANTIC CAFE show.....But I worked so hard on my Akito outfit.....But I like Kannon...... {crys}

shinjiboy

That's too bad.  Hope to see you around, maybe we can snap some pics.

EvilBunnyKid

How about you take my pic I take your pic?!!  :P  That would be great!!!

JiiiWiz

I'm sorry to hear that you can't make it by that time. Well, hopefully we will see you around the con somewhere and we can take pics or something haha.
"Please don't.."

JiiiWiz

Hm...I've just recieved a reply back on skates in the con. Well, it seems that we can't ride them inside, but I think we can ride them outside instead. Sorry for anyone who made ATs >.< but helly's might be okay.

PLEASE READ:
"Sorry for taking so long to get back on this one! We had to check with our
hotels on their policy.
> Skates aren't allowed on the upper concourse of the convention center
> or in any of the hotels. If this person is wearing heelys, most likely
> the facilities won't give them a hard time as long as they aren't
> doing anything dangerous or damaging anything. Hope that helps."
"Please don't.."

Touya no Miko

Gaaah! I just recently converted to Air Gear. I'm still pondering the final costumes I'll be wearing. I might come as Agito/Akito.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

shinjiboy

Heheh, I was the same.  I think these set of characters are pretty cool.  For this year, I tried to stay away from the more popular anime series.  There's just too many people cosplaying the same thing. 

Kyonluver

Hey everyone~ :3
I'll be going as another Ringo

See you all soon!

<Fanime '16>
Reese~ACNL
RainbowQuartz~SU
Alkaid~.Hack

JiiiWiz

Both of you have been added to the cosplay.com air gear gathering thread! :3 Can't wait to see everyone's cosplays :D
"Please don't.."

HavicMichaelchris

my girlfriend is going as ak/agito apparently
Cosplays: L, Kyo, Pip, Ed, Luxord, And more listed elsewhere.

JiiiWiz

Quote from: HavicMichaelchris on February 21, 2008, 09:46:27 PM
my girlfriend is going as ak/agito apparently

She has been added.~
Hope to see you both at the con!! Fanime is coming ever so quickly.
"Please don't.."

shinjiboy

Practiced my rollerblades again (I know you guys are probably getting tired of my rollerblading stories) and now my legs are shot.  This is what happens when you don't work out for a long time.  If anyone is keeping count, theres roughly 50 days till fanime. 

I need to get a crackin' on my cosplay.  In my previous post, there was a picture of an "AT".  I think I'll get my friend to lend me his paints.  I just don't want to mess up and ruin my rollerblades as well.  So...Hope you Air Gear guys are excited as well.  See you in roughly 2 months.  :)

EvilBunnyKid

Quote from: shinjiboy on March 02, 2008, 08:40:13 PM
Practiced my rollerblades again (I know you guys are probably getting tired of my rollerblading stories) and now my legs are shot.  This is what happens when you don't work out for a long time.  If anyone is keeping count, theres roughly 50 days till fanime. 

Where do you get 50 days from?  I wish it was that little but at las wishes are meant for the stars!

shinjiboy

If you go on fanime.com, there's a meter that lets you know how many days, hours, and minutes there are until fanime.  Currently its at 53 days.

EvilBunnyKid

Quote from: shinjiboy on March 03, 2008, 07:39:06 AM
If you go on fanime.com, there's a meter that lets you know how many days, hours, and minutes there are until fanime.  Currently its at 53 days.

I count 80 (to the day I arrive), and the fanime counter says 82 days 10 hours and 43 mins. (give or take a few).  What counter are you going from?

shinjiboy

Now when i think about it, your numbers make more sense...I can't explain it.  Whoops on the day count.

ovtrlan

I added this on cosplay.com as well.

I'm showing up as Ringo. ^-^

I'm souzousei_kaish over there.

Anyone got really good reff besides the action figure of her crouching? I want as many as I can get.
When I am done with my current project, it will be amazing! :D