Ideas for Fanime 08?

Started by clawmaster, October 22, 2007, 04:44:27 PM

clawmaster

Hi everyone. I made this same topic temporarily at the cosplay forums(Defective naruto) but now that the fanime forums are up now i can post what i posted from the other website. (from cosplay.com website)

hi I would post this in the fanime forums but they are not up yet. so I made one here for now but I got back to watching con stuff on youtube(THANK YOU UTUBE!) and basically throw your ideas out there where it might grab someone's attention working with fanime.

I have 2 ideas......1. cosplay chess and 2. dating game show thingy

yea you can support it or reject it if you want. I really want cosplay chess to happend at fanime and organized like other cons have like at anime boson or anime next. besides when do u see your favorite anime/video game/ original characters duke it out on a chess bored? Do I hear a masterchief vs Samus maybe? And as far at the dating game thing goes........I dk thought it would be funny if we did the dating game anime style......and of course doing the ending kiss to the crowd like in the original XD. anyways yea have at it fellow cosplayers.

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/