Team Fortress 2 (TF2)

Started by ININ, October 22, 2007, 05:40:50 PM

ININ

Very fun.  Thanks everyone for playing sidearms only melees.  junk_soccer is a great map.  I enjoy all sport theme maps.

Next theme for 2fort:  Spy vs Spy.  Everyone plays spies FYI.

To set the record straight, Spiritsnare and I killed each other at the same time.  I was Medic and he was Pyro.  The joke was supposed to be Spiritsnare couldn't kill me and stayed alive.

Is it me, or is the gameplay fun factor recently going down?  For example, I was playing 2fort and my team had more Engineers than offensive characters.  Both sides were playing defensive and little offensive.  I left the game.  Granted we all begin as newbies.  I have faith the gameplay improves soon.

Spiritsnare

NONSENSE THE GAME IS ALWAYS FUN ON 2FORT

But yeah, I can see where you're coming from. You can always switch servers to find one with more experienced players, or you can train in a different class and have fun doing so.

Or you can take my route and try to penetrate their defense. I get a rush out of trying to destroy three sentries at once without being a Spy and sapping - because I can't play Spy at all.
epic progressive

vox

gmontem

Spy vs Spy?  I don't think that would be fun but I guess we can try.  Just don't suggest medic vs medic, please. XD

Quote from: Spiritsnare on December 18, 2007, 01:46:03 PM
NONSENSE THE GAME IS ALWAYS FUN ON 2FORT

PSA: Today is 2FORT 2SDAY ;)
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

ININ

Spiritsnare, I suck as Spy, too.  I have been getting bad luck when I play spy such as Pyro doing corner checks with their flamethrower.

gmontem, you can be 007 and I'm 009 invading to steal the enemy intel :)  We have voice communicators -__-

clawmaster

alright i joined the server my name is clawmaster on there. see u on the server richie set up.

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

ININ

TF2 tonight at Richie Likes Maids' server.  Some of us are logging on late after 11:00pm.  Those playing early please keep an eye on Richie's server.  We have at least 4 playing for 2 vs 2.

otakuapprentice

Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

gmontem

Appu, ININ, and I played TF2 very late, starting at around 1am. XD

Appu killed me in a 32 player cp_lazytown game. Took a screenshot because he looks so cool with that blood all over his left arm. XD

i feel so loved!

ININ

Thanks for the screenshot.  The cp_lazytown Appu, gmontem, and I played last night a rule was modified I didn't like.  A team must control the center point and build exit teleporters on the opponent's territory just outside the center point.  Without center point control, teleporters are useless.  I'm not playing at the server again (and Skyscraper)

My last game I played last night was Dustbowl.  The server included open communication.  If you talk, everyone listens including the enemy.  Weird.  And my team was offensive.  I was Heavy and I hit a Pyro eight times with my gun from point blank to short distance.  The Pyro wasn't killed.  When the Pyro killed me, it looked like I caused 80%.  I hit the Pyro eight times and I caused only 80%.  What gives  ???

OK, I said enough =P  I take a break and watch anime ~~

ININ

More screenshots from past games  :)

Another shot of gmontem

One 2fort game someone suggested everyone becomes Heavys.  We gathered at the Intel room, walked to the bridge, and fought the enemy hand to hand.  Unfortunately, most of Blue attacked us with their guns.

Pic of Appu and I preparing uber at Richie's server.  Notice the hanging rocket on the right center.  The problem was fixed from a patch on Dec 21.

I'm planning to play TF2 after midnight.  If we get enough players, we can play at Ritchie's server.

shortpachoo

I like to join if you guys need anyone, though I really haven't played much since I got it.

Will just need to reinstalled it (and maybe redownload it) since I did a fresh install a little while ago.

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

gmontem

Quote from: shortpachoo on December 31, 2007, 02:59:41 PM
I like to join if you guys need anyone, though I really haven't played much since I got it.

Will just need to reinstalled it (and maybe redownload it) since I did a fresh install a little while ago.

PM richie for the login/pass of his server. :)

i feel so loved!

ININ

Picture of Richie Likes Maids at Arenaball.  Playing on his server XD

gmontem

Don't you love it when you die from your own sentry?

i feel so loved!

ININ

Most of us are taking a break because of new priorities   ;)  In the meantime, here are more screenshots

Amol dominating me >.>

gmontem who killed me was killed by a teammate  :)

Spiritsnare burning everything in path playing his favorite character Pyro

Liars Dice

I love TF2. Soldier is mah usual class, but if no one's playing engi I'll do it.

clawmaster

hey does anyone know if theres going to be a team fortress 2 pc tournament?

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

ININ

We are always looking for more players.  Everyone is busy we rarely have time to play together T__T

clawmaster, I don't know.  Check the Tournaments thread.

I have more screenshots to post soon.  In the meantime, check out the screenshot my brother sent me http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/9218/1202878977994mo3.jpg

clawmaster

Quote from: ININ on March 21, 2008, 03:16:42 PM
We are always looking for more players.  Everyone is busy we rarely have time to play together T__T

clawmaster, I don't know.  Check the Tournaments thread.

I have more screenshots to post soon.  In the meantime, check out the screenshot my brother sent me http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/9218/1202878977994mo3.jpg

got to love the new garys mod XDD

ccgenerals

Quote from: clawmaster on March 08, 2008, 02:49:54 PM
hey does anyone know if theres going to be a team fortress 2 pc tournament?
I don't believe so. I was told pcs won't be used this year
E-Gaming Staff '08