Team Fortress 2 (TF2)

Started by ININ, October 22, 2007, 05:40:50 PM

ININ

Clawmaster, cosplay looks good.  The nemeses on top of the hard hat is great :D

Everyone else, so sorry for a delayed post.  Busy.  The chances of me playing the upcoming weekend is really slim.  It's going to be three weeks since I played TF2, a personal record :)  If I do play Saturday night and I see three of us playing TF2, we can play at Richie's server.  It's a big IF XD

On Sunday morning, I found time to add people who posted their SteamIDs and were not in my friends list.  I updated the first post with everyone's SteamIDs.  If you want to be on the list and for me to add you, please post your SteamID.  We must play together at least once in May. 

Current list:

Appu Disagreeablehead
ccgenerals Alcard
clawmaster clawmaster
ININ ININ61
Reikon reikon_
Richie Likes Maids CaptainAhoge
Steve.Young Staticflames

Emerge

Emerge - Emerge

yep. universal name, it is.

ININ

Emerge, I add you the next time I log on to Steam.  And I posted your ID on the first post.

clawmaster

sweeet! update was realased last night! I played it for some time and its pure epic awsomeness! u guys up for a match tonight?

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

Emerge

Richie, did you reset the server yet?

Magical Senpai

Server is back up, hopefully it's running 24/7 Goldrush

If you wish to donate a buck or two to help keep the server running, click here

otakuapprentice

Quote from: Richie Likes Maids on May 01, 2008, 10:32:47 PM
Server is back up, hopefully it's running 24/7 Goldrush

If you wish to donate a buck or two to help keep the server running, click here
i dont feel like donating online, so im just gonna give you sum cash for it at the con, m'kay?
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

ININ

Richie, same with me.  When I see you at Fanime, I give you money.  Initially, I thought you give us an email address for PayPal.  I can't wait to play Goldrush.

If you have not updated your TF2, update as soon as possible.  Why?  Read on >.>

Spiritsnare and I chatted briefly last week about a tournament Saturday May 3.  I'm free Saturday night depending when my Dad logs off the Internet.  Spirit, I talk to you later tonight about a tournament.

In the meantime, here's the announcement:  we try to have a tournament Saturday May 3 after 9pm.  If I'm logged on and I see you're online on my friends list, I message you saying we are gathering for a tournament.  Minimum of four players.

BTW, some of us might play tonight ^__^

clawmaster

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

ININ

The good news was some of us played Friday night for about 40 minutes at Gold Rush.  Everyone had a fun time ^__^

The bad news was nobody played on Saturday.  Bad timing for everyone.  I logged on at 10:30pm.  One of these days, we have a match.

About six weeks ago, I played at Dustbowl Part III and I was in a team doing an exploit.  Here are the screen shots:

And there is a video on Youtube.  Watch between 1:52 and 3:33.  At 2:36, I made a comment.  It's hard to read.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F_SNuFi3ks

abcbadcat

I just got TF2 for $8 shipped from Buy.com earlier this week

abcbadcat - abcbadcat

I'll probably be playing almost all night tonight.

otakuapprentice

ININ: thats friggin' nuts, dude.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

clawmaster

hey to let u all know my bro is going to try to get a last min spy costume put together this weekend.

gmontem

Quote from: clawmaster on May 12, 2008, 08:41:56 PM
hey to let u all know my bro is going to try to get a last min spy costume put together this weekend.
Sounds great! :) Be sure to get your bro to make paper masks for as many anime characters possible so he can attend every single cosplay gathering in Fanime (and slip a few backstabs in between shots hehe).  Ooh and make paper masks of various board members, too! ... like me!!! ;) (since I won't be attending Fanime)
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

gmontem

Quote from: gmontem on May 16, 2008, 03:46:30 PM
Quote from: clawmaster on May 12, 2008, 08:41:56 PM
Sounds great! :) Be sure to get your bro to make paper masks for as many anime characters possible so he can attend every single cosplay gathering in Fanime disguised as one of them (and slip a few backstabs in between shots hehe).  Ooh and make paper masks of various board members, too! ... like me!!! ;) (since I won't be attending Fanime)

i feel so loved!

ININ

@abcbadcat, I add you the next time I log on to steam.

@clawmaster, is your brother going to cosplay as a blue spy and carry a sapper?  Great action shot XD

@gmontem, LOL.  That's funny.

clawmaster

yay its finally done! I be wearing this at fanime on friday

gmontem

@clawmaster
oooh that looks great... make the goggles smaller, shave your head, and you'd almost look like Riddick hehe.

@ININ
i'm not in your posted tf2 list! D:

i feel so loved!

ININ

gmontem, what's your steamID?  I post your ID on the first page if you posted here because some people probably don't want to share their steamID here :)

ININ

Sorry for the accidental double post.  I tried to delete the post.  I make a comment -__-  Yesterday, I played TF2 and it was one of my worst sessions.  Lots of newbies.  With orange box at $20 and TF2 at $8 at buy.com from abcbadcat, I should have expected lots of new players ~~

Present company excepted, abcbadcat ^__^