Team Fortress 2 (TF2)

Started by ININ, October 22, 2007, 05:40:50 PM

ININ

Most of us are online and playing MNTF2 starting at 9pm.  I anticipate I play TF2 tonight after 10pm.  Hope for a good turnout tonight.  Play for about an hour is good enough.  The summer goal is the Win Friends Like These Achievement XD

Spiritsnare

I just realized that it's Monday.

I'm on right now; judging by my Steam friendslist, so are GMO and mDuo13.
epic progressive

vox

ININ

Let's schedule a day where we can play and achieve the With Friends Like These Achievement.  I'm thinking after summer school is over.  Maybe the first full week of August which is Sunday August 3?

mDuo13

Sunday August 3 is fine with me.

ININ

Sunday August 3 is good for me, too.  Monday August 4 is a maybe because my department is working on quarterly reports.

gmontem

How about Sat August 2? I don't want to stay up late on Sunday night and not get enough sleep for work.
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Steve.Young

Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

mDuo13

August 2 is also OK with me.

ININ

I was thinking the afternoon for Sunday August 3.  Saturday August 2 is another option, and at night time XD

gmontem

How about August 1-3? Let's show those Starcrafters how to game for 72 hours without dying. Haha j/k

i feel so loved!

ININ

If I live in Korea, definitely ^__^

mDuo13

Uh, August 2 is actually Ryu's Birthday Party so that's actually probably not a great time.

Sunday the 3rd is probably better as long as we don't stay up too late. Maybe start around 1pm?

ININ

I like the 1pm start.  I'm thinking of having two times for Sunday August 3 which are 1pm and 9pm.  One reason is I don't know if I'm free on Sunday.  I receive no information we are doing anything from my parents.

The minimum we need is four players for two on two ^__^

gmontem

Quote from: ININ on July 30, 2008, 04:23:22 PM
I like the 1pm start.  I'm thinking of having two times for Sunday August 3 which are 1pm and 9pm.  One reason is I don't know if I'm free on Sunday.  I receive no information we are doing anything from my parents.

The minimum we need is four players for two on two ^__^

I'm thinking of creating a BARF event for those two times but I would like to wait for a little longer until you receive word of your family plans this weekend.  Since you mentioned a minimum, it sounds like we'll be playing in a private server like Richie's?

i feel so loved!

ININ

I confirm tonight for my weekend activities.  I edited the title post to mention the "With Friends Like these..." tournament.  It's nice to play at Richie's server.

Update I'm confirmed Sunday at 1pm.  9pm is doubtful.

mDuo13

It looks like I'm out. Family stuff came up all of a sudden.

ININ

My Sunday schedule is changed.  I'm free at 9pm.  Family activities in the afternoon.

ININ

It's short notice.  Anyone interested in trying for another tournament before school starts for some of us? 

Richie, can you update the server please?  Thanks very much XD

mDuo13

The Heavy update comes out on Tuesday! There will even be a free weekend on the 21-22! (Friday and Saturday a week from now, I think.)

Looking forward to seeing the KGB, Natascha, and the new Meet the Team video, plus finding out what all the new achievements are. Oh, and new maps!

I haven't played TF2 in a couple weeks, so this should be fun.

ININ

That's great news on Heavy.  I did poorly the last sessions I played as Soldier.  Then I switched to Heavy and I did much better.

Free TF2 August 22-24 next weekend.  It looks like I avoid playing those days  ;)