WHERE ARE THE DRILLS THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS?

Started by ph1shf00d, October 22, 2007, 06:55:37 PM

ph1shf00d

Thaaaat's right.  Where's the love for Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann?

If you haven't heard of it/seen it, it's the newest anime by Gainax.  It's a high-powered Super Robot show that breathes GAR and EPIC.

300 Spartans+Moeblobs+GARlock=Gurren Lagann. Fosho.

...Yeah.  Just looking for any more fans.  I've heard of some GL cosplayers at other conventions (Sakuracon and Anime Boston) and I'm wondering (read: desperately hoping) that I might be able to run into some cosplayers/fans at Fanime.  THAT WOULD BE WONDERFUL~~~

SO.  Gurren Lagann.  Discuss.  Convert.  Etc.

RyuHayabusa

I watched the whole entire thing.

ROW, ROW, FIGHT DA POWER

:3

That series is on my best anime of 2007 without a doubt. Gainax has created another masterpiece. :3
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

lyricaldanichan

I tried to watch it but after the 4th episode I just stop caring and I am a gainax otaku!!!

I heard it gets a lot better later on, so I am gonna wait til I have the attention span again to
watch it. SZS is taking up my precious time.. well when a.f.k. has time to sub it lol

Spiritsnare

One of my friends has a friend who converted her into Gurren Lagann-ism. She's currently trying to convert me.

I'll give it a watch if someone burns me the series or something.
epic progressive

vox

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Spiritsnare on October 25, 2007, 10:58:33 AM
One of my friends has a friend who converted her into Gurren Lagann-ism. She's currently trying to convert me.

I'll give it a watch if someone burns me the series or something.

DON'T BELIEVE IN YOURSELF BUT BELIEVE IN THE ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Shinigami

I love Gurren-Lagann

WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?

Oh and check out the newest VGcats comic.

lazlopanaflex

I have also jumped on the GL love train!  :)

GIGA....DRILL....BREAKER!!!!