Fanime 08 DS Gaming!!!

Started by abcbadcat, October 23, 2007, 09:54:18 PM

Cole

Quote from: Shinigami on November 03, 2007, 07:22:35 AM
Even though everyone is pretty much over Pokemon (myself included) I'm still going to bring it. :P
I'll also bring EBA and Ouendan. I don't have Ouendan 2 yet, I have too much school work to do before getting addicted to those games all over again.

And don't forget about PictoChat, you guys!

Not true!  the new generation is bringing back the old generation of players!  I was at AX and although the con didn't sponsor a tournament some people pulled together an unofficial tourney.  It was fun to see how many people came (at least 50+). ^^

Shinigami

Quote from: Cole on November 12, 2007, 02:35:21 PM
Quote from: Shinigami on November 03, 2007, 07:22:35 AM
Even though everyone is pretty much over Pokemon (myself included) I'm still going to bring it. :P
I'll also bring EBA and Ouendan. I don't have Ouendan 2 yet, I have too much school work to do before getting addicted to those games all over again.

And don't forget about PictoChat, you guys!

Not true!  the new generation is bringing back the old generation of players!  I was at AX and although the con didn't sponsor a tournament some people pulled together an unofficial tourney.  It was fun to see how many people came (at least 50+). ^^

Sweet. I thought everyone got tired of Diamond.Pearl by now. XP Guess not. But then again, I get bored after beating the Elite Four. I know that in Diamond/Pearl there's so much more you can do after that point, but I got bored. lol. I'm still bringing my Diamond to Fanime though and hopefully battle some of you.

abcbadcat

Another awesome game would be Need For Speed: Pro Street.

I just got that game and so far it is amazing.