Cosplay Commissions & Fleece Hats

Started by AcidKitten, October 25, 2007, 07:45:34 AM

AcidKitten

PLEASE READ THIS POST CAREFULLY

TERMS OF SERVICE - ETC

What can you do/make?

What ever my abilities allow me to do:
A. Cosplay - anime, video games, movies, manga - whatever else.
B. Fleece hats and beanies.
***Each hat is made with anti-pill fleece. Other color options and animal are available upon request. They're $10 each. Shipping in the U.S. is $5, shipping outside the U.S. is $10.
***Hats can now be bought at www.butterfly-tears.com
C. Not so intricate armor - no it's not real metal.
D. Not so intricate props and weapons
E. Jewelry and accessories.
F. Wig styling

Gallery of my work: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v433/NightlyCrimson/Hats%20and%20Cosplay/

I will try my best to work with each individual in regards of budget and order. I ask that you provide me with decent reference images of the front and back of your order. If you lack reference images, I will do my best to help you out.

When asking for a quote or placing an order I ask for the following:
Your name:
Your age:
Character of choice:
Series:
Date needed by:

And the following measurements:
Height: __ ft__in
Weight: ___lbs
Shirt size: __
Pant size: __

I may ask for more measurements later.

Price Configuration:

A. Material cost - fabric, trim, ribbon, etc.
B. Labor cost
C. Shipping and Handling

Payment Methods

A. Paypal
B. Greendot Money Packs

*Split/Partial Payments/Installments: Depending on the total cost of your order I will ask anything from full to a quarter (1/4) of the total payment. I must have the total and or rest of your payment BEFORE your order is shipped out.

About Me: I am 19 years old, high school graduate. I worked at Disneyland back when I lived in southern California in their costuming dept. (with the costumes, not in them) and also attended FIDM for a short while.

CONTACT
AIM: AcidicKitten
EMAIL: [email protected]

Spiritsnare

I've got a pair of questions for you.

1. Where are you based/where are the costumes shipping from?
2. What is your average turnaround time?
epic progressive

vox

AcidKitten

Quote from: Spiritsnare on October 25, 2007, 11:03:25 AM
I've got a pair of questions for you.

1. Where are you based/where are the costumes shipping from?
2. What is your average turnaround time?

1. Pennsylvania
2. Depending on one's due date, my schedule, and the complexity it can be anywhere from one to six weeks. Example: A shinigami outfit from BLEACH would take a week, two at the most, but a Trinity Blood costume would take up to six weeks.

Chloe

Thanks Acid for the estimate! I'll let you know right away when I can get things together (i.e. Money/Research). :3
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

AcidKitten

Chloe

Oh, I also have one question was unsure of as to a material that could be used for costumes. Would stockings made of Lycra be able to hold on your legs as you walk?  I was thinking of looking up some materials that I would want, but I was wondering whether or not it would stay on my leg (as I have had other problems with Nylon) > >;
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

AcidKitten

I've always had problems with any kind of stocking staying up, no matter what the material. So, I can either use clear garters and straps or there's always the handy dandy double sided tape <3.

somniac

About how long would it take you, and what would be a ballpark figure of a cost, of making a TURK jacket- a suit jacket with a zipper- for a tall kinda person?
For there is surely nothing more beautiful in this world than the sight of a lone man facing, singlehandedly, a half a ton of angry pot roast.

Krnchichiri

Your commissions look excellent. :0
I should have had you make my cosplay... but oh well.
Perhaps next year. ^^
Elizabeth [Chiri]
Registration Staff, 2007
Registration Staff, 2008

I AM AWESOME! :D

AcidKitten

Quote from: somniac on October 31, 2007, 09:15:31 AM
About how long would it take you, and what would be a ballpark figure of a cost, of making a TURK jacket- a suit jacket with a zipper- for a tall kinda person?

For a Turk blazer, it should take up to two weeks or less depending on my schedule. As for the cost it should be about $50 (including shipping).

narutofan17

Your stuff looks really cool. I one thing that I really need for one of my costume is Jiraiya's scroll
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Leviathan

Ooh you have great stuff. I may ask for a quote for a costume through PM. Once, I can get an image to show you, lol.  :D

Edit: Found my full image I needed. I Just gave ya a PM.

AcidKitten

Narutofan17: How big of a scroll do you want?

Leviathan: I replied to your pm :3.

Gatsby

About how long and ball park price range would it take to make Roxas' shirts? If you need pics I'll show you what I mean.

AcidKitten

Gatsby

Makou

Hmm... I guess I'll ask for a cosplay then. I'll edit this post when I get all the details sorted, okay?

Edit: I'm sorry, but it looks like I'll have to cancel.