Hey Dj Play That Song...

Started by Chace, October 25, 2007, 02:21:12 PM

With a second room DJing Music, what genre would you like to hear?

Rap
9 (13.4%)
Alternative
4 (6%)
Techno/Rave
30 (44.8%)
80's/90's Old Favs
20 (29.9%)
Other (please respond on post)
4 (6%)

Total Members Voted: 65

blkriku

Melonfairy

Me and my friend would have personally enjoyed more RnB and Hip Hop, or maybe more popular radio songs ._.; just cause it's fun to sing along to while dancing and inching away from the creepy 35yr stalker~ 8D

Last year was my first time going to a Rave, I had to sneak outta the house to go, and I was kind of disappointed~

After half an hour of non-stop trance/rave thumping, I started to have a headache~~ I've heard alot better techno music and the dance sounded more like a fashion show than a dance @__@;

8D Goodluck guys~! BTW, I would love to have two separate rooms 8D One for techno/trance and one for hip-hop/RnB 8D
Like my Avatar? Check out my DA for plushies, charms, and more: http://kisekinosekai.deviantart.com/

lexibob

Quote from: Melonfairy on August 02, 2008, 03:44:07 AM
Me and my friend would have personally enjoyed more RnB and Hip Hop, or maybe more popular radio songs ._.; just cause it's fun to sing along to while dancing and inching away from the creepy 35yr stalker~ 8D

Last year was my first time going to a Rave, I had to sneak outta the house to go, and I was kind of disappointed~

After half an hour of non-stop trance/rave thumping, I started to have a headache~~ I've heard alot better techno music and the dance sounded more like a fashion show than a dance @__@;

8D Goodluck guys~! BTW, I would love to have two separate rooms 8D One for techno/trance and one for hip-hop/RnB 8D

I SECOND THIS (and the headaches!!!). RAP/R&B AND HIP-HOP PLEASE. As much as I absolutely love rock (techno, ehhhh... it's okay...) hip-hop is major fun to dance to (I think the deep Bay Area people know what I mean... Hahaha). ;D