Story Story Die

Started by Paladin Cecil, October 25, 2007, 11:35:43 PM

Paladin Cecil

I plan on holding a Story Story Die panel again next year and I wanted to mention that for those who didn't attend it this year, it is a great game. Everyone who showed up for it had a great time playing it and we all came up with some wonderful material for the stories we did.

For those not familiar with Story Story Die, it's an improv game where people take turns improvising an anime story. In the panel we do different stories of different anime, and everyone takes turns making up material for the story until the story concludes. And if anyone has trouble coming up with ideas for the story, everyone else will chant, "Story, Story, Die." If the person can't come up with anything by the time everyone else finishes saying it, the person is eliminated and must act out a dramatic death.

Here are a couple of short clips from one of the SSD games that we played at this year's Fanime.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bBph5QYj7Yk

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YiEK9YVHxeI

And if anyone has any ideas for an anime or video game story they think would be great to do a game of, feel free to mention them. :)

PS: Forgive some of my awkward dialogue. lol I had trouble finding the words on a couple of occasions.

BSaphire

I am glad that I found this! Look for an email from me ^^)

BSaphire
Dir~of~Prog SAC
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

bahamutknightzero

Hopefully there will this time be a camera person (Kinda felt awkward for me to just get chosen out randomly to take over camera duties from someone)

heeroyuy135

I was part of the Ouran High School Story Story Die @ Sac-Anime Winter 2008, and I'd love to do it again at Fanime

Paladin Cecil

bahamutknightzero: Sorry about that. I'll work on having a camera person this time.

HeeroYuy135: Glad you enjoyed it. It'll be cool seeing you again at Fanime.