A Little Blood+ For '08?

Started by KuroOokami, October 27, 2007, 04:17:58 PM

KuroOokami

Yay! Next year will be my first Fanime, I figured I might as well try to compile a little group to try to get this series a little more noticed! XD I'll be cosplaying Diva for this group (and Saya on the side), but I am curious as to who else just might be going as a Blood+ character! =)

Now starts the recruiting for the Blood+ (mini)cosplay gathering for Fanime 2008!

If you wish to be part of this group, go ahead and start posting!

Group Moderator :  KuroOokami/Me

Time of Gathering : Unknown

Character List :

AngelKawaii

Aww...someone deffinetly should cosplay this anime. It's pretty good...but I guess it's not as popular as the others yet.

incness

I plan on going as Saya (post Riku's death)

:D
"My Dear Madame, if you could be so kind as to afford me the liberty to allow myself to emancipate my inner thoughts in a form of self expression, I would very much love to blow your head OFF"

Yukari Kaiba

i might have a Saya cosplay, but me coming the gathering all depends on when it is (Saturday is out, as im leading the Bleach meetup and its kinda turned into almost a whole day kinda thing XD). so you can put me down as a maybe
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

yumicchi88

me and my friend is doing saya and haji.
saya's going to be me and its the purple outfit!

(at least as a plan... i have to start making it...)
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

K&K4ever

I have a freind who cosplays Haji I'll tell him.
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Kage_pirateninja_wolf

cool! I love this anime! I think I'll cosplay as Riku. If I do Should we take a photo where Riku dies or something? If that's possible. I'm going to use the outfit he wore when he became just like Haji. It kinda looked like a waiter uniform.
Official:<br />.hack//GU  -Atoli -Ovan -Haseo<br /><br />Saiyuki  -Son Goku -Sha Gojyo -Hakuryu<br /><br />Gundam Seed Destiny  -Asuka Shin -Zala Athrun -Yamato Kira<br /><br />Possibilities: <br />Monochrome Factor -Akira Nikaido -Shirogane -Kengo Asamur

incness

Quote from: Kage_pirateninja_wolf on December 03, 2007, 05:08:23 AM
cool! I love this anime! I think I'll cosplay as Riku. If I do Should we take a photo where Riku dies or something? If that's possible. I'm going to use the outfit he wore when he became just like Haji. It kinda looked like a waiter uniform.

That would be awesome  ;D
"My Dear Madame, if you could be so kind as to afford me the liberty to allow myself to emancipate my inner thoughts in a form of self expression, I would very much love to blow your head OFF"