Nintendo DS series gathering (And yes, Phoenix Wright are welcome to join!)

Started by OniCourseMusha, October 29, 2007, 02:35:20 AM

OniCourseMusha

I was thinking if you want to do a gathering for the series thats featured in DS.  Such as Ouendan/EBA, cooking mama, etc...
while I do a brain age cosplay.  What do you think or think that its might be too big?

EDIT: As long its DS related series, Phoenix Wright series are welcome to join as long it doesn't conflict your gathering.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

babytealeaf

I'm going as Franziska von Karma from Phoenix Wright, so unless there's a separate gathering for it, why not :)

Brain age cosplay, huh? Are you going as the doctor? Can I yell "glasses, glasses"?

Punkbuster

Omg, reading this makes me wanna do a cooking mama cosplay! I have a half-made Tom Nook uniform made (the green-gray outfit with his logo on the front), but I need someone to finish it since my sewing skills are very lacking.

BunofGovt

Quote from: OniCourseMusha on October 29, 2007, 02:35:20 AM
I was thinking if you want to do a gathering for the series thats featured in DS.  Such as Ouendan/EBA, cooking mama, etc...
while I do a brain age cosplay.  What do you think or think that its might be too big?

Brilliant people usually have bigger brains ...

Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Leviathan

Tee, hee Brain Age.

OniCourseMusha

You know its your guys decision whether you want to attend this gathering as long is DS related series.  Phoenix Wright people are welcome too.  Or maybe put the same time where Phoenix Wright gathering might take place would be much more convenient.  What you think or you have something else in mind?
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Shinsengumi

I should invade and go as a Song PSP lol, no I'm kidding.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: Shinsengumi on November 02, 2007, 01:13:23 AM
I should invade and go as a Song PSP lol, no I'm kidding.
WHAT!? How about you go and have your own PSP Series gathering.  Or are u asking for DS series vs. the PSP series gathering?  HAHAHAHA j/king.

I know you're kidding i'm just playing along.  ;D
Kraken Con Staff

luckyends

WIIIIII
il be a rub rabbit from feel the magic is that ok?
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Tuxedo mask - Sailor moon - 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%

Leviathan

Hahaha, giant game boxes, lol.

Sygmus

Unless a Phoenix Wright gathering gets organized, I'll try to show up.  I'm going as Godot.

Punkbuster

I'm definately showing up as Angie Thompson from Trauma Center.

Just need a time and a place!!

Jyunishinsho

I am Godot; back from the depths of Hell for this anime convention.
I'll be sure to serve you all Godot blend #107.

Shinigami

OniCourseMusha

I guess why not since Pokemon Diamond/Pearl were on the DS.  If you don't mind going having 2 pokemon gathering on different days.
Kraken Con Staff

YuffieK

Omg, if this gathering doesn't conflict with anything else, I'll totally wear my Cooking Mama costume! :D
Or if not then a Pokemon costume :3

luckyends

hey just curiouse what day is this gona be on preferably saturday cause that would be cool
oh and i made a 3 foot long stylus so yeah that should be fun ^_^
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%

Avairrianna

I want the DS gathering to be either Monday or Friday! Just not SUNDAY PLEASE!!!!!!!!
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

luckyends

i know this is totaly going against what the previouse person said but i think we should have the gathering some time on saturday becasue the most people will be there and also thats the day im dressing up ^_^
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%

Punkbuster

I personally don't care what day it is. I just hope it's not in the morning!