Kingdom Hearts Gathering '08!!

Started by StrawberryNeko, October 29, 2007, 10:47:04 PM

Gatsby

Yes Nobodies are awesome. ^_^ Plus all my friends think I'd make a cute Roxas, though I could pull of Namine. >_> I'm considered a trap.

Sora

I'm trying very much to bring Sora. :D
"Don't give me any orders."

StrawberryNeko

Quote from: Darth_Diclonius on December 05, 2007, 12:01:00 PM
Yes Nobodies are awesome. ^_^ Plus all my friends think I'd make a cute Roxas, though I could pull of Namine. >_> I'm considered a trap.

AH! i get that kind of thing too. except with sora and kairi! haha

Gatsby

w00t for being able to pull off both genders. ;)

Sora

Yes, indeed. :D I'm so happy that I'll be in the gathering for '08 instead of just watching. So excited!
"Don't give me any orders."

StrawberryNeko

i've realized that we lack kingdom hearts the first game cosplayers O.o

yamaneko

Someone suggested that I do Marluxia (even though I'm a girl and am actually waaaay too short to be dressing up as him =_=), so I may be in on this ^^;
Stephie Z.
2007 - Video Programming staff
2008 - Allen Walker (D.Gray-man) / Panels staff

(list subject to change based on budget and time issues)

Gatsby

<_< KH2 characters look soooo much cooler (and sexier).

Tur713

Don't count me in yet, but I may have a friend make me a Dusk costume.
Founder - Fanime Dating Dojo

Gatsby

So I'm thinking if I have extra money (as if that will happen ^_^') I may go and get a Zexion wig. I mean I'll already own an Organization XIII coat so there really won't be much more to do. Also I'm trying to convince Mal the Pirate to cosplay as Axel.

StrawberryNeko

lol, you're right! its only takes one organization coat (and with the right wigs) you could cosplay all 13 of them.

Baker!-!

Hey i am gonna be not organization roxas so sign me up

I am friends with mojo and Kat-Hime
WAHHHHHHHHH where is patty and hiyori when you need them the most

cosplays for 09
main:Eevee ginjika ?%
Sides:Mitsuru 15% lol i have the hair naturally

StrawberryNeko

Baker!-!: im sorry if i misunderstood you, are you going to be roxas or *not* going to be roxas?

Punkbuster

I MIGHT do Tinkerbell. I just don't want to do it if I stick out like a sore thumb (even though it is cosplay). XD

Is there a time and place yet?

Otaku_Princess

I'm still pondering on a Axel crossplay.  It might be a few months before I know if I can for sure.

nafruito

Me and my friends plan to cosplay as well. In fact, we're starting our costumes on Wednesday! 8D I'm going to be Pence, and my friends are going to be Axel, Roxas, Namine, and Olette. My friend who's going to play Axel doesn't want a lot of attention though, so I don't think we'll be gathering. D: But keep an eye out for us! I'll make my username visible. 8D

Mojo

My friends Brian is going to be Axel! WOOO
<br /><br />You don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t stand a GHOST of a chance

Koani

Hey, I was just wondering what time will it be at?

kat-hime

Quote from: Baker!-! on December 24, 2007, 10:10:48 AM
Hey i am gonna be not organization roxas so sign me up

I am friends with mojo and Kat-Hime

he means he's going as Roxas [ Twilight Town version ], not Organization version

StrawberryNeko

on cosplay.com's forums, we discussed that the best time would probably be late afternoon of some day. We want to be considerate of those who are cosplaying as the organization and we don't them to be in the mercy of the blazing sun <<;

I would really like saturday later in the day. any other requests?

thanks kat-hime for clarification for your friend ^^;.

It seems like we got a pretty good group here. keep em coming folks!

I'm planning to cosplay a halloween town kairi and make a orginal keyblade wielder kairi too, though not for the gathering. :P! keep a good eye out for me ;D!