Kingdom Hearts Gathering '08!!

Started by StrawberryNeko, October 29, 2007, 10:47:04 PM

edendreams

a little art by me ^-^

sunrise-oasis

i might cosplay as ven!!! but thats a huge maybe since im not doing kingdom hearts anymore XD!!!!!!!!

ovtrlan

I plan on having Demyx done by then, so I will try and join in on the fun!
When I am done with my current project, it will be amazing! :D

StrawberryNeko

The list is up to date! Sorry to those that have been missing from there! ^^; Keep the cosplayers coming, seems like this will be an exciting year :D

sadistic-otaku

I'm looking for a Ven/Aqua/OldGuy to walk around w/ at Fanime (i'm going as Terra), since the guy I was gonna go with can't make it to fanime  :(  Anyone interested? Sennddd a pm! Thanks :D

Actually, any general kh groups would be fine too. Unfortunately none of my friends are willing to cosplay :( (and I hate walking around in a costume by myself)

V

I'm going to cosplay as Namine, and my friend is also gonna be Kairi.  ;D
V!

ovtrlan

Dx I won't have the coat done! I hate to ask, for sounding like a mooch, but....*deep breath* Does anyone think they will have a coat I can borrow only for the meetup? Or buy from them at the con? Bear in mind I am a bit of a twig, but not like a supermodel (Eew....).
When I am done with my current project, it will be amazing! :D

liger0sniper

Hola! I'm gonna be older!Sora but there's a chance that I won't make it to the gathering so list me under hall just to be safe. I think I've also posted in the cosplay forum... not too sure...

Oh, I forgot to mention that my One Winged Angel keyblade and Oathkeeper keygun are partially completed! Whoo hoo~ :)

budds

FOR SURE I will be going as orgy Roxas!!!
Well...EXPLOSIONS!!

~Cosplay in Progess~
                            Haseo(.hack//GU)-0%
                             Kazu(Air Gear)-90%

Sora

I have confirmed to be SORA! :D And, my friend will be either Axel or Riku (I think).
"Don't give me any orders."

StrawberryNeko

Attention! i know this is unexpected but this is what's going to happen. Because the masquerade has been moved to saturday, I'm going to move the gathering time to 4pm instead of 5 pm to ensure that our gathering wont interfere with the masquerade! make sure all of your friends and other con going acquaintances are aware of this!

DarkFaeChilde

I'm just now looking into going to fanime, but if I do, I'll probably bring either my Axel or my Demyx costume.  Or maybe both.

Not sure if I'm going to be able to go though, I'm trying to get some of my friends to come with me.  Plane tickets can get expensive though, and all of my roommates are going to Japan this summer, so they don't have a ton of money at the moment.  I'm working on it though.

I also have Sakura Con at the end of this month, and then Kumori con, and Anime Evolution at the end of the summer, so yeah, not a ton of money, but I'm going to try.

Sora

I can't wait!
"Don't give me any orders."

lycan510

revising cosplay! ill be going as Lexaeus! my hair wont be ready for Fanime. so, lexaeus it is.
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

YuffieK

I think my other friend is comming as Namine so you can add her =D

I just started working on my Rikku costume! Yay, I'm so excited<3

KHfan-boy

I am extremly sad to say that I may not be able to attend fanime, so you might want to take my name off :'(

100buttons

i'm going as

Demyx

and

Olette

yay!
can't wait to see all the cosplay's
:)
Cosplays for Fanime 2009:
- Yachiru
- Hinata (Shippuden)
- J-rock
- Pirate

Swizzlstik Cosplay

I'll be going as KH2 Riku again. *slightly heartless, if you know what I mean* With a remade and revamped costume. Looks awesome.

Looking forward to it, but it says on the gatherings listing page that the gathering is scheduled for 5pm instead of 4 pm. I can do 4, but my group and I are performing in the masq again this year and the mandatory meeting is at 5pm at the civic. So, if someone could clarify, I'd love to join up with you guys before the masq.
The only thing constant in life is that life is constantly changing.

lycan510

Hey there! sorry to change my character, but im actually gonna end up coming as Lexaeus, not Demyx XD so sorry!

Also, would anyone be interested in doing a skit at the masquerade? if so, i have a hilarious idea for an Org13 skit. PM me for details
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

YuffieK

Quote from: *Sesshie's* Nina on April 02, 2008, 12:36:01 AM
I'll be going as KH2 Riku again. *slightly heartless, if you know what I mean* With a remade and revamped costume. Looks awesome.

Looking forward to it, but it says on the gatherings listing page that the gathering is scheduled for 5pm instead of 4 pm. I can do 4, but my group and I are performing in the masq again this year and the mandatory meeting is at 5pm at the civic. So, if someone could clarify, I'd love to join up with you guys before the masq.

Yeah, my friends and I are in the masq., too, so I was also wondering if it could be at 4. ^^;