Kingdom Hearts Gathering '08!!

Started by StrawberryNeko, October 29, 2007, 10:47:04 PM

Druix

I agree that late aftrenoon Saturday would be good. But as long as it's not mid-Sunday, I suppose I'm fine with anything....

And I decided yesterday that I'm going to do a pink dress Kairi as well, but not for the gathering. I may or may not make her keyblade, it depends on if I have time.

2010 Cosplays:
~Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto: Shippuuden)
~Katara (Avatar Book 3)
~Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
~Cain (Starfighter)
~Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)

petdiekatze

I'm going as the Pink Dress Kairi, and I don't really care when the gathering is going to take place, but I'll be there.
I am Kitty. Hear me meow.

How do I sound like a good book? Just because I wield a pen does not mean I write myself.

HavicMichaelchris

Quote from: petdiekatze on January 13, 2008, 02:01:55 AM
I'm going as the Pink Dress Kairi, and I don't really care when the gathering is going to take place, but I'll be there.
were you in hot topic recently? like today? perhaps talking to Chris?
Cosplays: L, Kyo, Pip, Ed, Luxord, And more listed elsewhere.

petdiekatze

Quote from: HavicMichaelchris on January 13, 2008, 11:32:25 PM
Yes I was in Hot Topic... today... I was there maybe around 6:30pm, and then I went back a bit after 7pm.
Who is Chris?

How do I sound like a good book? Just because I wield a pen does not mean I write myself.

HavicMichaelchris

Quote from: petdiekatze on January 14, 2008, 12:38:27 AM
Yes I was in Hot Topic... today... I was there maybe around 6:30pm, and then I went back a bit after 7pm.
Who is Chris?

okay, thought you were someone you weren't XD, but that person found me, and you missed me by an hour. I hope you had fun in my store though XD.

petdiekatze

Quote from: HavicMichaelchris on January 14, 2008, 02:15:50 AM
Who is Chris?

okay, thought you were someone you weren't XD, but that person found me, and you missed me by an hour. I hope you had fun in my store though XD.
Haha. Okay I see. That was kind of a odd moment. I was wondering how you would know... Which mall was this? I did have fun actually. Bought hair dye.

HavicMichaelchris

Quote from: petdiekatze on January 14, 2008, 02:23:36 AM
Quote from: HavicMichaelchris on January 14, 2008, 02:15:50 AM
Who is Chris?

Haha. Okay I see. That was kind of a odd moment. I was wondering how you would know... Which mall was this? I did have fun actually. Bought hair dye.

oakridge. I actually met around 6 people today (yesterday) that went to, and are going to, Fanime

petdiekatze

Quote from: HavicMichaelchris on January 14, 2008, 03:12:28 AM
oakridge. I actually met around 6 people today (yesterday) that went to, and are going to, Fanime
Ahh I see. I was there just because I happened to be. Didn't know that people were meeting up over there.

Druix

As you can probably tell by now, seeing that I PMed you, that would be me ^^' I'm actually being Demyx for the gathering.

Speaking of which!!! Oh, my god, my wig is finished now! It looks really good, so I'm super excited!! ^__^ Now all I need to do is make my sitar. If I have time/feel like it, I might make boot covers, too, but I don't know...

2010 Cosplays:
~Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto: Shippuuden)
~Katara (Avatar Book 3)
~Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
~Cain (Starfighter)
~Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)

StrawberryNeko

The gathering is going to be on saturday at 5pm :)

Oathkeeper

So..I'm new to these forums...XP

ANyway...
I will either be Sora or Kairi, I have some friends who will be going also.

hopefully they'll get on and let you know...
but we have a Roxas, Zexion, Luxord, and a few others I think.
fanime 2009
Kaname Kuran
...teh smexiest you'll ever see. ;)

Sora

Is the gathering list updated? I'm just curious.
"Don't give me any orders."

Koani

I'm a bit of a newbie here, and It's my first time at Fanime. Any advice for me as a 14 year old Xigbar? XDDD

kat-hime

YAY FOR 14 year olds!
-high five-
^^

well, what kind of advice do you want?
you'll probably want to put make up on that makes you look older. i suggest finding someone who's good with theatrical stuff to help you out.
also,
never travel alone O.O
it makes the con less fun xD

call_me_canada

So long as things don't go horrible wrong. . . I will be there as Dark Soldier from Birth by Sleep.  Fall back would most likely be Roxas or Kairi.

Mojo

waitwaitwait...
didn't we have 2 people being goofy?
what happened to them?
<br /><br />You don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t stand a GHOST of a chance

StrawberryNeko

sorry! Just list the costume you're wearing to the gathering and a list of friends that will be attending (please state their name as well to make things less confusing).

I'm not sure if anyone had told me about goofy cosplay, but the list on cosplay.com has 3 goofys.

Koani

Quote from: kat-hime on January 21, 2008, 12:23:35 PM
YAY FOR 14 year olds!
-high five-
^^

well, what kind of advice do you want?
you'll probably want to put make up on that makes you look older. i suggest finding someone who's good with theatrical stuff to help you out.
also,
never travel alone O.O
it makes the con less fun xD

Yush! I'm traveling with some friends 8D, a White Mage to be exact :P
Thanks also, I'm not a big fan of make-up as I haven't used it.

StrawberryNeko

man, you guys are some lucky 14 year olds. I was never that privileged!