"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Maximiliusp

Can I go as Ven? I got an Aqua with me.

Sora

I wonder how many versions of Sora (his forms from different worlds and his drives) we'll be having... It'll be fun either way.
"Don't give me any orders."

Shinigami

Quote from: Maximiliusp on May 17, 2008, 10:13:40 PM
Can I go as Ven? I got an Aqua with me.

Ah, you two must be who GingerAnne (Terra cosplayer) was telling me about. Nice cosplay. :)

Maximiliusp

no actually, this is the first time I've posted on this forum >_<. me an 2 friends only started cosplaying 6 months ago.

cocoavvie

Last minute, but if you see two random org people in funky hats, that'll be me and my friend as imposters x3 We'll be infiltrating the gathering.

Miss Goku

I Thought I was not going to be able to go to this gathering but it looks like I may make it. If I make it I shall be Roxas ^__^

Shinigami

Quote from: Maximiliusp on May 18, 2008, 11:44:32 PM
no actually, this is the first time I've posted on this forum >_<. me an 2 friends only started cosplaying 6 months ago.

Oh. Someone I know who cosplays Terra told me that there will be an Aqua and Venn at Fanime.

StrawberryNeko

list is updated! ugh! im so excited! if anyone is going to go on monday, im going to do an original halloween town kairi! X3!

Maximiliusp: HOLY MOTHER HEFFER! youve only been cosplaying for 6months?! WHATTHEHEF! OF COURSE YOU CAN COME AS VEN! O_O!

sadistic-otaku

WOW KH gathering was HECTIC this year! Someone definitely needs to bring a megaphone next time. It certainly seemed like there were 100+ running about. It was loads of fun though. Crazy omg-what-am-I-doing fun.

Anyone have pics of the gathering up? I'm looking for some w/ Terra, Ven & Aqua in em specifically :)

Maximilliusp: It was great seeing you guys! Lucky timing, since I was just about to change out of that costume!

ovtrlan

Hey, anyone get pics of this up yet? I'm looking for pictures of me as Demyx. I was the one who used his real hair.
When I am done with my current project, it will be amazing! :D

StrawberryNeko

I apologize for the gathering being so unorganized than expected! The gathering became so overwhelmingly large than I had imagined! I thank those from the bottom of my heart for trying to cooperate with me and being patient with the whole ordeal! Next year I will definitely bring a megaphone, cause, even little old me with on-stage experience couldn't speak over everyone *dies*

Yunri-Chan

Haha, I actually thought this year's gathering was pretty good! I'm honestly really impressed by the turnout & quality of the cosplays this year; EVERYONE's costumes were amazing! :P I wasn't part of it (I was the Piffle!Sakura in pink who was taking photos), but I was there for most of the gathering. My photos are on my website here beginning on the third row. [:
ℓα ℓαℓ αℓα~
ccs sakura [9O%]
hatsune miku [9O%]
secret! [9O%]
2O1O? ideas pending ~
私は愛する~사랑해 × loveyou ♡
synesthesia C:

ovtrlan

By the looks of it no one got a picture of me....all of the KH group potos, not one with me in it.

Kinema

My friend was supposed to be taking pics, but she didn't take many with my camera, so this is all I have. 

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/746/img1033hv0.jpg
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/2364/img1034vg9.jpg

ovtrlan

Dang....still no me. xD

Sorry, it was my first time in that costume, so I wanna find pics of it to show a few friends. And to put it up on cosplay.com on my Demyx costume.

namineartbook

Saw you at Fanime and was in line with you getting ticket. Amazing cosplay. And loved the music being played in line. Great way to kill time. :)
Hope to see more cosplay from you!

V

The gathering was fun! Does anyone have a picture of a namine? (I was holding the sketchbook the said "censored" on it) *sigh* Every picture I see of me I look like crap DX neh oh well ^^
V!

iKuraudo

If anyone saw a Darting Riku during the time of the gathering, that was me.
I was too shy to attend.

Next year I will. But as who I will be going as, is undecided at this point.