Dynasty/ Samurai Warriors Gathering 08!

Started by StrawberryNeko, October 29, 2007, 10:49:34 PM

StrawberryNeko

GATHERING WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY, MAY 25, 2008 @1PM!
meeting and location in FRONT OF THE CONVENTION NEAR THE FOUNTAINS!

I hope we have another wonderful gathering!

The list of Warriors:

Dynasty Warriors
Wu
Da Qiao DW5: Strawberry's friend
Sun Shang Xiang Dw6: Hikaru-Jan
Xiao Qiao Dw5: Strawberry Neko
Zhou Tai: Strawberry's friend
Sun Shang Xiang Dw5: Strawberry's friend
Gan Ning: Strawberry's friend

Shu
Lui Bei: Strawberry's friend
Xing Cai: Strawberry's friend
Yue Ying: Strawberry's friend

Wei
Hikaru-Jan's Boyfriend
Zhen Ji DW4: StrawberryNeko's friend

Others
Diao Chan DW5: StrawberryNeko's friend
Yellow Turban Trooper: J-Ryoga
Zhu Rong Dw4: Cloaked Schemer
Lu Bu Dw6: keisukesan

Samurai Warriors 1:
Lady Nou: Ovtrlan

Possibly:
Toshi Riku

ovtrlan

I plan to show up as both SW1 Lady Nou and more of a fan-type (trying to finish the real thing) DW5 Zhuge Liang. If the real thing isn't done, I'll have to go fan-made....it's not like he's hard to point out, though.

What time do we plan on meeting? Is Saturday at noon good if you don't have one in mind? I thought we could all go to lunch together. xD Oh, and I'll have to direct my Ranmaru and a few others to this.
When I am done with my current project, it will be amazing! :D

StrawberryNeko

YES! thank you for a reply! i thought this thread was going to die XD! finally some samurai warriors, I was aleays thinking about oichi since her husband is spicy hot XD! well ill put you on the list

i plan to have the gathering on saturday or possibly sunday afternoon. From experience, there will be a lot of gatherings during sat and as for sunday, if we put it off at the wrong hour, the masquerade will start. :P But i love saturday

StrawberryNeko

It's about time to decide what day to have the gathering! I am leaning towards Sunday and I want to know what's everyone's suggestions are. I also updated the list, they are combined with c.com's list.

ovtrlan

Sunday sounds good to me. I plan to buy my Nou dress and alter it soon, but the snake is going to kill me....I already know how I plan to make her third weapon.

If I cannot finish her enough to feel proud wearing it, then prepare for Kongming!
When I am done with my current project, it will be amazing! :D

StrawberryNeko

a time was decided. 1 pm on sunday! :)! please attend :)

*rei*

Yay a Samurai Warriors gathering!!! I'm joining as Nene with her ultimate weapons. I just have to fix it up cause I debuted at AX last year and now its gathering dust in my closet. I cant wait to meet up!
Fanime 2010 Woo Hoo!

bubydub

Eeep, take my group off the list please~ We're only going as DW on saturday, sorry! D: I'll come around to take pictures though! : D

StrawberryNeko

aw bubydub! :(! i was really hoping your group would come by on sunday

StrawberryNeko

We still need to discuss an area to hold our gathering. I was thinking outside would be the best lighting. Any inputs on this situation?

btw, I convinced a couple of my friends to join us to cosplay, most of them new to cosplay. XD;; Shit, better get my ass workin.

*rei*

Yea I think outside would be great. somewhere where there's a lot of plants or something to use for background. I thought its 1pm on Sunday? thats what time we're listed on the gathering schedule.
Fanime 2010 Woo Hoo!

StrawberryNeko

oh yeah! :)! we're meeting in the front near the fountains. just thought some of the trees and such would be great :) and yes, the gathering is on sunday @1pm

Tetsuo9999

Edit...

Tetsuo9999

I'll have Musou Orochi : Maou Sairin (Warriors Orochi 2)in the game room for those of you who are interested. Just look for the guy with the blue PS2.

keisukesan

though i am too late for this wondering if i could join i am dressing as lu bu of dynasty warrior 6 style
Title: Aggression

Driven by hate, deceptively brutally raped
Keeping all bad memories inside
All that you told me... was it all a lie?
You made me think, you made me shout, all but one thing that I've kept in mind,
The more I feel, the more I hat

*rei*

its not too late yet! we welcome all the Samurai and Dynasty warriors from different versions!
Fanime 2010 Woo Hoo!

Shinsengumi

I'll be there to take pictures, see you guys at the gathering  ;D, I was thinking of cosplaying as Lu Bu DW 4 but I couldn't have it ready on time plus I didn't have any money, I'll try next year.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Tetsuo9999

I might want to take some pictures, too. I'll also have Sengoku BASARA 2 Heroes in the game room for those of you who're interested.

Imari-chan

Quote from: Tetsuo9999 on May 19, 2008, 02:21:10 AM
I might want to take some pictures, too. I'll also have Sengoku BASARA 2 Heroes in the game room for those of you who're interested.

Sengoku Basara~ Awesome~ I love that game haha. I really need to do a cosplay of it one day, probably next year.

Tetsuo9999

There were some really awesome ones last year. I think there were people dressed up as Hanbei, Yukimura and Masamune. I was stuck in the at-con reg line though, so I coudln't get a close look.