Small gathering with a lonely otaku?

Started by SukebeStudios, October 30, 2007, 05:22:21 PM

otakuapprentice

Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Nanashi

Sounds interesting...the OFNC may make an appearance...
Co-Captain/"The one who talks too much" of MANime!
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17203.0.html

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Nanashi on November 08, 2007, 09:50:52 PM
Sounds interesting...the OFNC may make an appearance...
\

It's open to everyone.

So I guess tomorrow night at Tap-X again? I'll be there.

MORE PEOPLE BETTER COME or I will have to get my *censored* on you lol :p
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Kazuko

Then I best fear that censor!

I cant go tomorrow =\ apparently its too late for me to go out and I have to wake up SUPER EARLY for my uncles birthday

Spiritsnare

For newcomers to the Friday gatherings, I present the Yelp page for Milpitas Tapioca Express. We start at 8, usually go until they close (1 AM). If you need reference for what some of the members of the group look like, please refer to the Member Pictures ver4 thread - or gmontem's sig (from left to right, Sunara, me, and Tsubasa). If you do indeed come, please don't be shy and introduce yourself to us - we won't bite...much.

Quote from: gmontem on November 08, 2007, 09:42:23 PMThe Fanimafia Enrichment Center is required to remind you that you will be cleaved, and then there will be Combo D.

Remember when the chicken was sliding into the deep fryer and I went "Goodbye" and you were all like "NO WAY!" and I was all like "Order 269 - Combo D"? Thaaaat waaaas greeeeaat.
epic progressive

vox

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Spiritsnare on November 09, 2007, 12:22:13 AM
For newcomers to the Friday gatherings, I present the Yelp page for Milpitas Tapioca Express. We start at 8, usually go until they close (1 AM). If you need reference for what some of the members of the group look like, please refer to the Member Pictures ver4 thread - or gmontem's sig (from left to right, Sunara, me, and Tsubasa). If you do indeed come, please don't be shy and introduce yourself to us - we won't bite...much.

Quote from: gmontem on November 08, 2007, 09:42:23 PMThe Fanimafia Enrichment Center is required to remind you that you will be cleaved, and then there will be Combo D.

Remember when the chicken was sliding into the deep fryer and I went "Goodbye" and you were all like "NO WAY!" and I was all like "Order 269 - Combo D"? Thaaaat waaaas greeeeaat.

ROFL. good quote. I approve
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Kazuko on November 08, 2007, 08:37:02 PM
If you read what was mentioned above then you would notice that its in Milpitas

opps heh heh srry, damn I might not make it

JohnnyAR

I looked at the pictures. God damn, you guys are way older than me I'm 15 XD

JohnnyAR

For newcomers to the Friday gatherings, I present the Yelp page for Milpitas Tapioca Express. We start at 8, usually go until they close (1 AM).

So you guys will be there until 1 AM 0.0 I have school so you probably won't see me until 3:00 PM or so.

Spiritsnare

Quote from: JohnnyAR on November 09, 2007, 07:08:32 AM
For newcomers to the Friday gatherings, I present the Yelp page for Milpitas Tapioca Express. We start at 8, usually go until they close (1 AM).

So you guys will be there until 1 AM 0.0 I have school so you probably won't see me until 3:00 PM or so.

Assuming you're in school right now, I hope you can get to this post.

If you get there at 3 PM, expect no one there. I forgot to clarify that we're meeting up at 8 PM; sorry if this ruins your current plan!
epic progressive

vox

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Spiritsnare on November 09, 2007, 07:56:54 AM
Quote from: JohnnyAR on November 09, 2007, 07:08:32 AM

Assuming you're in school right now, I hope you can get to this post.

If you get there at 3 PM, expect no one there. I forgot to clarify that we're meeting up at 8 PM; sorry if this ruins your current plan!

aww, ok, mabye we can all meet some other time.

LastElixir

JohnnyAR

Quote from: LastElixir on November 09, 2007, 02:20:41 PM
fresh meat for the meat grinder

j

Noooooooo not the meat grinder Happy Halloween Hellsing, lol I think it's too late for that XD

Kazuko

lulz J :x you and your delicious meat grinder!

aahh I might come next weekend! since then Im free

=) im seeing saw IV or the bee movie tonight

LastElixir

ultramangaia

Sorry I missed you guy last night but had a long day and decided to stay home.
Later today me and Ryu will be down in San Jose to look at a car he might buy so if anyone want to get together this afternoon give me or Ryu a call on our cell phones.

Jeff

Jerry

So is this still happening?

This first time gathering for mr. lonley Otaku ? (Not to be confused with Dr. O)

I'm willing to open up my home for an East side San Jose location but act fast before I take my 2nd season holiday job.

Cuz Santa doesnt pay for all those gifts.

I spoil the wife and kids WAY rotten ^_^
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Kazuko

:x I might be down this weekend buut I gotta see for sure

hit me up on my cell this week and we will talk

for thoes who have my number anyway

gmontem

I would like to suggest the annual SJ Sushi Factory Sushi Eating Contest Gathering! J, Jerry, Kazuko, and others... are you with me, or are you with me? :P
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Kazuko

HAHAH YEAH :3

I would do it, I dont eat in the day anyway so I  can get my chow on :B

>:3 your going down Jay!!!!!