JTAF.

Started by Amelia Seyruun, November 03, 2007, 04:30:23 PM

Shinsengumi

Yeah, I'm not going either so have fun you guys that are going. :)
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Oniko

friends decided not ot go so looks like I wont be.  This is JTAFs 5th year? I went to their #rd and got bored rather fast.  Has it gotten better?
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Oniko on November 09, 2007, 09:14:47 AM
friends decided not ot go so looks like I wont be.  This is JTAFs 5th year? I went to their #rd and got bored rather fast.  Has it gotten better?

to answer that question: no.

My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Jerry

for the most part, it kinda fizzled out, but just another event/reason for ppl to hang out

personally my fav would be the cherry blossom festival which is usually in the spring... and i think that one does stay in actual japan town in SF.

last years JTAF was a bit of a heart breaker for me...

not for any particular reason or anything....  :P *cough cough*

I really had my heart set on that Mandarin Orange Crepe.

Maybe next time.  :D
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Amelia Seyruun

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on November 08, 2007, 11:18:24 PM
I know I'm not going for sure. I will go to the staff meeting on sunday and talk to a certain person about my job. and Hopefully, some of you can go and we can go get dinner or something lol.

We could do that after No-Name. X)
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

Mizuki

Hmmmm raining today, doesn't seem like things are looking up.

Eurobeat King

Back from a rainy Day 1 of JTAF, and started to post pictures.  Check them out here as they go up:

JTAF 2007 : Day 1

Hopefully tomorrow's weather will be better and bring more cosplayers to the con and enter the costume contest. :)
"Freedom is the right of all sentient cosplayers."

Amelia Seyruun

Quote from: Eurobeat King on November 10, 2007, 06:02:01 PM
Back from a rainy Day 1 of JTAF, and started to post pictures.  Check them out here as they go up:

Hopefully tomorrow's weather will be better and bring more cosplayers to the con and enter the costume contest. :)

o.o

Melody was there?!!!
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

otakuapprentice

Quote from: Amelia Seyruun on November 10, 2007, 09:57:41 PM

o.o

Melody was there?!!!
yea, she said she would be going; i was kinda-sorta gonna try to go and hang out, but that plan bombed; oh well, whatever....
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Amelia Seyruun

Quote from: otakuapprentice on November 10, 2007, 10:14:40 PM
Quote from: Amelia Seyruun on November 10, 2007, 09:57:41 PM

o.o

Melody was there?!!!
yea, she said she would be going; i was kinda-sorta gonna try to go and hang out, but that plan bombed; oh well, whatever....

Are you going tomorrow?

otakuapprentice

i want to(i really fscking want to), but can't: i have to work...oh well, maybe I'll go next year(if there is one next year, that is).

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: otakuapprentice on November 10, 2007, 11:13:09 PM
i want to(i really fscking want to), but can't: i have to work...oh well, maybe I'll go next year(if there is one next year, that is).
I'm afraid that's not gonna happen since I talked to Ray regarding that.

Due to my money situation, I'm just gonna walk around the place and hang out you're welcome to come approach me.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Amelia Seyruun

I was told this was the last one.

Eh, I hear it's not that great, anyway. And the entry fee is just too much for one day.

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: OniCourseMusha on November 11, 2007, 04:07:11 AM

Due to my money situation, I'm just gonna walk around the place and hang out you're welcome to come approach me.

How come I'm not surprised?

My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Amelia Seyruun

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on November 11, 2007, 12:58:03 PM

Nani?

ultramangaia

Quote from: Amelia Seyruun on November 11, 2007, 01:01:06 PM

Nani?

He`s saying that he`s not suprised that this is JTAF`S last year based on the poorly put together past JTAF cons.

Amelia Seyruun

Quote from: ultramangaia on November 11, 2007, 03:00:38 PM
Quote from: Amelia Seyruun on November 11, 2007, 01:01:06 PM

Nani?

He`s saying that he`s not suprised that this is JTAF`S last year based on the poorly put together past JTAF cons.

Oh, well, I'm glad I decided not to go. XD

otakuapprentice

JTAF's 1 through 3 were pretty good; everything after 3 has sucked.

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: otakuapprentice on November 11, 2007, 05:28:25 PM

3 wasn't that great, either.

JTAF was pretty fun up until then, but it was always more about meeting up with people rather than its actual events and dealer rooms.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

otakuapprentice

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on November 11, 2007, 05:39:04 PM
Quote from: otakuapprentice on November 11, 2007, 05:28:25 PM

3 wasn't that great, either.

JTAF was pretty fun up until then, but it was always more about meeting up with people rather than its actual events and dealer rooms.
only downside to 3 was that it was raining that weekend, which totally sucked.

It had a somewhat okay run, but trying to keep it going after my experience from last year would not be the best choice.

so long JTAF; you were good in the beginning, but now you suck.

*sends the con off on a burning boat out to sea*