No-Name Anime showing on Sat Nov 10

Started by EdOfNoName, November 03, 2007, 08:38:27 PM

EdOfNoName

This month, on Saturday November 10, join us at the Santa Clara City Library (CA) for our staple anime (such as Chevalier D'Eon, Ghost in the Shell, Rozen Maiden, and Zero no Tsukaima), a second helping of Fate/Stay Night, and for desert, a sweet series called Strawberry Marshmallow.

12:30 Le Chevalier D'Eon #6*
12:55 Ghost in the Shell: 2nd Gig #11*
13:25 Rozen Maiden #10
13:50 Human Crossing #3
14:15 Zero no Tsukaima #8*
14:40 Abunai! Break time!
15:35 Fate/Stay Night #5-6*
16:30 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya #9? #6? #5!*
16:55 Strawberry Marshmallow #1

(* = not appropriate for all audiences, but if Fanime BBS doesn't weird you out, it's probably OK.)

With Thanksgiving coming up, we'd like to express appreciation for all the people and all the resources that help make this club successful, including those who create anime, the licensing companies that bring anime over and support anime clubs, the library that hosts us, and all of you who attend meetings and continue to give us a reason to still be here. Thank you!

More info: http://www.nnanime.com & http://www.nnanime.com/flyers/2007/sch07_11.html

ININ

As of now, it looks good I can make it.  I show up between 1:45pm to 2pm.

~~Loktera~~

YES!!! STRAWBERRY MARSHMELLOW!!! BWAHAHAHAH!!! *Ahem*

I am going to be there... I am sooooooo going to be there.
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

JohnnyAR

Sweet! I might be able to come even though I don't know some of these anime series and haven't watched any of the episodes of them, but hell it'll still be awsome. I don't really know what you mean by the time, 14:15? do you mean by 2:15 PM?

EdOfNoName

Quote from: JohnnyAR on November 04, 2007, 08:16:45 PM
Sweet! I might be able to come even though I don't know some of these anime series and haven't watched any of the episodes of them, but hell it'll still be awsome. I don't really know what you mean by the time, 14:15? do you mean by 2:15 PM?
"14:15" meaning "2:15 PM" is just one of the many secrets of the No-Name anime "in-crowd" -- please join us Saturday and learn more! If you'd like to know more about the shows with continuing stories, hopefully the little blurbs at http://www.nnanime.com/flyers/2007/sch07_11.html will give you an idea of who the main characters are and what is happening in the story without spoiling it. Hope to see you!

LadyKaren

Quote from: EdOfNoName on November 04, 2007, 08:43:04 PM
Quote from: JohnnyAR on November 04, 2007, 08:16:45 PM
"14:15" meaning "2:15 PM" is just one of the many secrets of the No-Name anime "in-crowd"
By "in-crowd", you mean those who know military time...

JohnnyAR

no wonder why the time format seemed so familiar >_<

gmontem

Quote from: LadyKaren on November 04, 2007, 09:23:48 PMBy "in-crowd", you mean those who know military time...
Nah probably just those who can perform simple mental arithmetic.  :P
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

JohnnyAR

I just got back from it! I was the guy in a brown hooded jacket, I had my hood up most of the time. Who went?

EdOfNoName

Quote from: JohnnyAR on November 10, 2007, 05:59:04 PMI just got back from it! ... Who went?
Thanks for joining us! I was there. I did most (all?) of the show introductions, called ticket numbers from our free raffle and wore an S.O.S-dan armband for the later part of the showing.

RyuHayabusa

I showed up with my friend Jeff(aka ultramangaia) and we got there late cause we got lost. 1st time I watch Ichigo Mashimaro and I loved it. Can you say Marathon session later on? LOL  ;)
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

JohnnyAR

Quote from: EdOfNoName on November 11, 2007, 11:24:18 AM
Quote from: JohnnyAR on November 10, 2007, 05:59:04 PMI just got back from it! ... Who went?
Thanks for joining us! I was there. I did most (all?) of the show introductions, called ticket numbers from our free raffle and wore an S.O.S-dan armband for the later part of the showing.

I had a feeling that was you!